Report NEP-MIG-2017-02-26This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kahanec, Martin & Guzi, Martin, 2016. "How Immigrants Helped EU Labor Markets to Adjust during the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 10443, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Genicot, Garance & Mayda, Anna Maria & Mendola, Mariapia, 2016. "The Impact of Migration on Child Labor: Theory and Evidence from Brazil," IZA Discussion Papers 10444, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael P. Cameron, 2017. "Climate Change, Internal Migration and the Future Spatial Distribution of Population: A Case Study of New Zealand," Working Papers in Economics 17/03, University of Waikato.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Fiore, Simona & Mendola, Mariapia, 2016. "Family Size, Sibling Rivalry and Migration: Evidence from Mexico," IZA Discussion Papers 10462, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Schuß, Eric, 2016. "Between Life Cycle Model, Labor Market Integration and Discrimination: An Econometric Analysis of the Determinants of Return Migration," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145538, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- TOMOHARA Akinori, 2017. "Do Migrant and Business Networks Promote International Royalty Receipts?," Discussion papers 17006, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Pekkala Kerr, Sari & Kerr, William & Özden, Çağlar & Parsons, Christopher, 2017. "High-skilled migration and agglomeration," Research Discussion Papers 7/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Ritzen, Jo & Kahanec, Martin & Haas, Jasmina, 2017. "EU Mobility," IZA Policy Papers 125, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kincses, Áron & Bálint, Lajos, 2017. "Migration settlement networks in the Carpathian Basin, 2001–2011," MPRA Paper 76852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Smolny, Werner & Rieber, Alexander, 2016. "Labour market integration of immigrants - Evidence for the German guest workers," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145629, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Nazmun Ratna, R. Quentin Grafton, Hang To, 2017. "The â€˜Paradox of Diversityâ€™: Economic Evidence from US Cities 1980â€“2010," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201702, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Nir Jaimovich & Henry E. Siu, 2017. "High-Skilled Immigration, STEM Employment, and Non-Routine-Biased Technical Change," NBER Working Papers 23185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Remus Gabriel Anghel & Monica Roman & Alina Botezat & Ioana Manafi & Anatolie Coșciug, 2017. "International Migration, Return Migration, and their Effects. A Comprehensive Review on the Romanian Case," Discussion Papers 43, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- John Bound & Gaurav Khanna & Nicolas Morales, 2017. "Understanding the Economic Impact of the H-1B Program on the U.S," NBER Working Papers 23153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariola Pytlikova & Martin Kahanec, 2017. "The Economic Impact of East-West Migration on the European Union," Discussion Papers 42, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Antón, José-Ignacio & Böheim, René & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2016. "The Effects of International Migration on Native Workers' Unionisation in Austria," IZA Discussion Papers 10446, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Wadood, Syed Naimul & Hossain, Md. Amzad, 2016. "Microeconomic Impact of Remittances on Household Welfare: Evidences from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 76956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baas, Timo & Melzer, Silvia, 2016. "The Macroeconomic Impact of Remittances: A Sending Country Perspective," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145631, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.