Report NEP-MIG-2014-11-01This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michel Beine & Serge Coulombe, 2014. "Immigration and Internal Mobility in Canada," CREA Discussion Paper Series 14-18, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Laura H. Atuesta & Dusan Paredes, 2014. "Do Mexicans flee from violence? The effects of drug-related violence on migration decisions in Mexico," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 53, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2014.
- Jean-Francois Maystadt & Valerie Mueller & Ashwini Sebastian, 2014. "Environmental migration and labor markets in Nepal," Working Papers 66401053, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Joanna Clifton-Sprigg, 2014. "Out of sight, out of mind? Educational outcomes of children with parents working abroad," ESE Discussion Papers 251, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Shilpi, Forhad & Sangraula, Prem & Li, Yue, 2014. "Voting with their feet ? access to infrastructure and migration in Nepal," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7047, The World Bank.
- Lucia Mangiavacchi & Federico Perali & Luca Piccoli, 2014. "Intrahousehold distribution in migrant-sending families," DEA Working Papers 63, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Cortes, Patricia & Pan, Jessica, 2014. "Foreign nurse importation to the United States and the supply of native registered nurses," Working Papers 14-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Slawa Rokicki & Livia Montana & Gunther Fink, "undated". "Impact of Migration on Fertility and Abortion: Evidence from the Household and Welfare Study of Accra," Working Paper 176371, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Kimhi, Ayal, 2013. ""Migrant" Workers in Israeli Agriculture and Export Expansion: Is there a Link?," Proceedings Issues, 2013: Employment, Immigration and Trade, December 15-17, 2013, Clearwater Beach, Florida 182508, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Feather, Peter, 2013. "Immigration Reform and Agriculture," Proceedings Issues, 2013: Employment, Immigration and Trade, December 15-17, 2013, Clearwater Beach, Florida 182504, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.