Report NEP-MIG-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tobias Stoehr, 2013. "Intra-Family Migration Decisions and Elderly Left Behind," Kiel Working Papers 1858, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Martin Junge & Martin D. Munk & Panu Poutvaara, 2013. "International Migration of Couples," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013018, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Verena Dill, 2013. "Ethnic Concentration and Extreme Right-Wing Voting Behavior in West Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 565, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Sevilla, Almudena, 2013. "Low-Skilled Immigration and Parenting Investments of College-Educated Mothers in the United States: Evidence from Time-Use Data," IZA Discussion Papers 7501, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Viola Angelini & Laura Casi & Luca Corazzini, 2013. "Life satisfaction of immigrants: does cultural assimilation matter?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0168, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Flordeliza H. Bordey & Cheryll C. Launio & Eduardo Jimmy P. Quilang & Charis Mae A. Tolentino & Nimfa B. Ogena, 2013. "Linking Climate Change, Rice Yield and Migration: The Philippine Experience," EEPSEA Research Report rr2013033, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2013.
- Brian C. Cadena & Brian K. Kovak, 2013. "Immigrants Equilibrate Local Labor Markets: Evidence from the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 19272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sónia Cabral & Cláudia Duarte, 2013. "Mind the gap! The relative wages of immigrants in the Portuguese labour market," Working Papers w201305, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Lokanath Suar, 2013. "Natural Disasters, Forced migration and population growth in 21st century in India," Working papers 2013-5-13, Voice of Research.
- LEHMANN, Etienne & Simula, Laurent & TRANNOY, Alain, 2013. "Tax Me If You Can! Optimal Nonlinear Income Tax between Competing Governments," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2013:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Zhiming Cheng & Russell Smyth & Gong Sun, 2013. "Participation and Expenditure of Rural-Urban Migrants in the Illegal Lottery in China," Monash Economics Working Papers 24-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Nguyen, Cuong & Nguyen, Hoa, 2013. "Do Internal and International Remittances Matter to Health, Education and Labor of Children? The Case of Vietnam," MPRA Paper 48672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rehman Sobhan, 2013. "Innovation and Additionalty for Development Finance: Looking at Asia," CPD Working Paper 102, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Marina Murat, 2013. "Education ties and investments abroad. Empirical evidence from the US and UK," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 091, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Daldy, Bridget & Poot, Jacques & Roskruge, Matthew, 2013. "Perception of Workplace Discrimination among Immigrants and Native Born New Zealanders," IZA Discussion Papers 7504, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).