Report NEP-MIG-2009-10-24This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Clémence Berson, 2009. "Private vs. Public Sector: Discrimination against Second-Generation Immigrants in France," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09059, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Alexander M. Danzer & Hulya Ulku, 2009. "Determinants of Integration and Its Impact on the Economic Success of Immigrants: A Case Study of the Turkish Community in Berlin," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 7009, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Martinoia, Michela, 2009. "European integration, labour market dynamics and migration flows," POLIS Working Papers 136, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Peter Huber & Klaus Nowotny, 2009. "Return Intentions among Potential Migrants and Commuters: The Role of Human Capital, Deprivation and Networks," WIFO Working Papers 342, WIFO.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Sinning, Mathias, 2009. "Neighborhood Diversity and the Appreciation of Native- and Immigrant-Owned Homes," IZA Discussion Papers 4464, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Riedel & Kerstin Schneider & Claudia Schuchart & Horst Weishaupt, 2009. "School Choice in German Primary Schools: How binding are school districts?," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp09011, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Wildasin, David, 2009. "Fiscal Competition for Imperfectly-Mobile Labor and Capital: A Comparative Dynamic Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 4463, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alejandro Grimson, 2009. "Changing Articulations of Class and Ethnicity: A Villa Miseria in Buenos Aires," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 9409, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Kao-Lee Liaw & Ji-Ping Lin & Chien-Chia Liu, 2009. "Reproductive Contributions of Foreign Wives in Taiwan: Similarities and Differences among Major Source Countries," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 258, McMaster University.
- Beck, Thorsten & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez, 2009. "What explains the cost of remittances ? an examination across 119 country corridors," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5072, The World Bank.
- Rao, B.Bhaskara & Hassan, Gazi, 2009. "A panel data analysis of the growth effects of remittances," MPRA Paper 18021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2009. "Are Bilateral Remittances Countercyclical?," NBER Working Papers 15419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neagu , Ileana C. & Schiff, Maurice, 2009. "Remittance stability, cyclicality and stabilizing impact in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5077, The World Bank.
- Simona Monteleone, 2009. "Brain drain e crescita economica: Una rassegna critica sugli effetti prodotti," Working Papers 2_2009, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Fausto Britto, 2009. "As migrações internas no Brasil: um ensaio sobre os desafios teóricos recentes," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td366, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.