Reproductive Contributions of Foreign Wives in Taiwan: Similarities and Differences among Major Source Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald Lee, 2003. "The Demographic Transition: Three Centuries of Fundamental Change," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 167-190, Fall.
- Sarah Tanner, 1998. "The dynamics of male retirement behaviour," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 19(2), pages 175-196, May.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2009.
"Population Aging, Older Workers, and Canada's Labour Force,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 35(4), pages 481-492, December.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2009. "Population Aging, Older Workers, and Canada’s Labour Force," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 433, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Byron G. Spencer, 2009. "Population Aging, Older Workers, and Canada’s Labour Force," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 256, McMaster University.
- Emile Tompa, 1999. "Transitions to Retirement: Determinants of Age of Social Security Take Up," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 6, McMaster University.
- M. Shannon & D. Grierson, 2004. "Mandatory retirement and older worker employment," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 37(3), pages 528-551, August.
- Baker, Michael & Benjamin, Dwayne, 1999. "Early Retirement Provisions and the Labor Force Behavior of Older Men: Evidence from Canada," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(4), pages 724-756, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shu-Hsi Ho & Wen-Shai Hung, 2013. "A study of the Health of Children Born to Foreign- and Native-Born Mothers in Taiwan," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 355-368, September.
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN countries; China; international marriage; international migration; fertility; Taiwan;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIG-2009-10-24 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SEA-2009-10-24 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:sedapp:258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .