Report NEP-MIC-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yann Rébillé & Lionel Richefort, 2014. "Influence and Social Tragedy in Networks," Working Papers hal-00924017, HAL.
- Item repec:dpr:wpaper:0892 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cristian Troncoso-Valverde, 2013. "Competing Auctions with Heterogeneous Goods," Working Papers 46, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Dulleck, Uwe & Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Konovalov, Alexander, 2014. "Too Much or Too Little? Price-Discrimination in a Market for Credence Goods," Working Papers in Economics 582, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2014.
- Item repec:ucm:doicae:1337 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sam COSAERT, 2013. "Revealed preferences for diamond goods," Working Papers Department of Economics ces13.26, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Noé Biheng & Jean-Marc Bonnisseau, 2013. "Regular economies with ambiguity aversion," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00922782, HAL.
- Andrea Gallice, 2013. "Rent-seeking contests with private values and common knowledge about the mean," Working papers 023, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Rudiger, Jesper & Vigier, Adrien, 2013. "Financial Experts, Asset Prices and Reputation," MPRA Paper 51784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konovalov, Alexander, 2014. "Competition and Cooperation in Network Games," Working Papers in Economics 583, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Kiyohiko G. Nishimura & Hiroyuki Ozaki, 2014. "Liquidity Preference And Knightian Uncertainty," CARF F-Series CARF-F-337, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Alexander Zimper, 2013. "On the impossibility of insider trade in rational expectations equilibria," Working Papers 201379, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Fabrizio Adriani & Silvia Sonderegger, 2013. "Signaling about norms: Socialization under strategic uncertainty," Discussion Papers 2013-11, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Bhowmik, Anuj, 2014. "Coalitional Fairness: The Case of Exact Feasibility with Asymmetric Information," MPRA Paper 52788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sürücü, Oktay, 2016. "Welfare Improving Discrimination based on Cognitive Limitations," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 495, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Peter Neary & Monika Mrazova, 2013. "Not so demanding: Preference structure, firm behavior, and welfare," Economics Series Working Papers 691, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kraft, Holger & Munk, Claus & Seifried, Frank Thomas & Wagner, Sebastian, 2013. "Consumption habits and humps," SAFE Working Paper Series 15, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Camera, Gabriele & Gioffré, Alessandro, 2013. "Game-theoretic foundations of monetary equilibrium," SAFE Working Paper Series 32, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.