Report NEP-MIC-2007-08-14This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- L. Lambertini, 2007. "Volatility forecasting for crude oil futures," Working Papers 598, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:07_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Demery & Nigel W. Duck, 2007. "Two plus two equals six: an alternative explanation of why so many goods prices end in nine," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 07/598, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Tarek Coury & Vladimir P. Petkov, 2007. "Delegation and Commitment in Durable Goods Monopolies," Economics Series Working Papers 336, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- E. Bacchiega & L. Lambertini & A. Mantovani, 2007. "Process and product innovation in a vertically differentiated industry," Working Papers 583, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Antonio, TESORIERE, 2007. "Allocating cost reducing investments over competing divisions," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007021, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4388 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ting Liu & Monic Jiayin Sun, 2007. "Informal Payments in Developing Countries' Public Health Sectors¤," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-032, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & Marc Rysman, 2007. "Dynamics of Consumer Demand for New Durable Goods," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-024, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- D. Dragone & L. Lambertini & A. Mantovani, 2007. "Antitrust Guidelines: A Simple Operational Method for Evaluating Horizontal Mergers," Working Papers 591, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Luis Gutiérrez de Rozas, 2007. "Testing for competition in the Spanish banking industry: The Panzar-Rosse approach revisited," Working Papers 0726, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- M.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/175620059 Sanders & J.W.B.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/229915159 Bos & C.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/304834432 Economidou, 2007. "R&D over the Life Cycle," Working Papers 07-18, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Georg Zachmann, 2007. "A Markov Switching Model of the Merit Order to Compare British and German Price Formation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 714, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman, 2007. "Competing for Ownership," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-003, Boston University - Department of Economics.