Report NEP-MIC-2006-03-05This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kujal, Praveen & Hernán, Roberto, 2006. "Vertical integration, market foreclosure and quality investment," UC3M Working papers. Economics we061405, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Wilko Bolt & Alexander F Tieman, 2005. "Skewed Pricing in Two-Sided Markets: An IO approach," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 75, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Berardino Cesi, 2006. "Profitability of Horizontal Mergers in Trigger Strategy Game," Discussion Papers in Economics 06/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Viecens, María Fernanda, 2006. "Two-sided platforms with endogenous quality differentiation," UC3M Working papers. Economics we061204, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Rob van der Noll, 2006. "Competition for a Prize," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-013/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michael Olive, 2005. "Scale Economies with Regard to Price Adjustment Costs and the Speed of Price Adjustment in Australian Manufacturing," Research Papers 0507, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Mauro & Marcos Chamon, 2005. "Pricing Growth-Indexed Bonds," IMF Working Papers 05/216, International Monetary Fund.
- D’Ignazio, A. & Giovannetti, E., 2006. "‘Unfair’ Discrimination in Two-sided Peering? Evidence from LINX," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0621, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- W. Verbeke & I. Vermeir & Z. Pieniak & K. Brunsø, 2005. "Consumers’ quality perception as a basis for fish market segmentation in Belgium," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/351, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Flavio Menezes & John Quiggin, 2005. "Outcomes and Strategy Choices in Tullock Contests," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WP6R05, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Item repec:vlg:vlgwps:2006-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- International Monetary Fund, 2006. "Regulatory Capture in Banking," IMF Working Papers 06/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Michele Moretto & Paola Valbonesi, . "Dynamic Firm Regulation with Endogenous Profit-Sharing," Working Papers ubs0410, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wilko Bolt & Alexander F. Tieman, 2005. "Social Welfare and Cost Recovery in Two-Sided Markets," IMF Working Papers 05/194, International Monetary Fund.
- Amparo M. Mármol Conde & Clara Ponsatí Obiols, 2006. "Bargaining Multiple Issues with Leximin Preferences," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/05, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- David Hauner & Shanaka J. Peiris, 2005. "Bank Efficiency and Competition in Low-Income Countries; The Case of Uganda," IMF Working Papers 05/240, International Monetary Fund.