Report NEP-MIC-2003-04-21This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2003. "A Theory of Vague Expected Utility," Game Theory and Information 0304003, EconWPA, revised 16 Jul 2004.
- Patrick Bajari & Ali Hortacsu, 2003. "Are Structural Estimates of Auction Models Reasonable? Evidence from Experimental Data," Working Papers 03002, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Jacques Pelkmans, 2003. "Mutual Recognition in Goods and Services: An Economic Perspective," Economics Working Papers 016, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Dominique Demougin & Claude Fluet, 2003. "Inequity Aversion in Tournaments," Cahiers de recherche 0322, CIRPEE.
- Sushil Bikhchandani & Sven de Vries & James Schummer & Rakesh Vohra, 2003. "Ascending Auctions and Linear Programming," Discussion Papers 1368, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Georges Dionne & Paul Lanoie, 2002. "How to Make a Public Choice About the Value of a Statistical Life: The Case of Road Safety," Cahiers de recherche 02-04, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Schmidt, Ulrich & Neugebauer, Tibor, 2003. "An Experimental Investigation of the Role of Errors for Explaining Violations of Expected Utility," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-279, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Tom Krebs, 2002. "Non-Existence of Recursive Equilibria on Compact State Spaces When Markets are Incomplete," Working Papers 2002-17, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- P.A. Chiappori & I. Ekeland & F. Kubler & H.M. Polemarchakis, 2002. "Testable Implications of General Equilibrium Theory: a differentiable approach," Working Papers 2002-10, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Martin Kolmar, 2002. "Federalism and the optimal Degree of Centralization of Public Goods," Working Papers 2002-03, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Friedrich Schneider & Alexander F. Wagner, 2003. "Tradeable permits - Ten key design issues," Economics working papers 2003-04, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Konrad Podczeck, 2003. "Note on the Core-Walras Equivalence Problem when the Commodity Space is a Banach Lattice," Vienna Economics Papers 0307, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Siegfried Berninghaus & Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt, . "Reflections on Equilibrium - Ideal Rationality and Analytic Decomposition of Games," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2003-08, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Franklin Allen & Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 2003. "Beauty Contests, Bubbles and Iterated Expectations in Asset Markets," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 391749000000000553, www.najecon.org.
- Martin Kolmar, 2002. "Endogenously Excludable Goods," Working Papers 2002-05, Brown University, Department of Economics.