Report NEP-MAC-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 2010. "Inflation Targeting," NBER Working Papers 16654, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takushi Kurozumi & Willem Van Zandweghe, 2010. "Learning about monetary policy rules when labor market search and matching frictions matter," Research Working Paper RWP 10-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Nicolas Groshenny, 0/12. "Monetary Policy, Inflation and Unemployment," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2010/14, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Hess Chung & Jean-Philippe Laforte & David L. Reifschneider & John C. Williams, 2011. "Have we underestimated the likelihood and severity of zero lower bound events?," Working Paper Series 2011-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Takushi Kurozumi & Willem Van Zandweghe, 2010. "Determinacy under inflation targeting interest rate policy in a sticky price model with investment (and labor bargaining)," Research Working Paper RWP 10-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Kamal, Mona, 2010.
"تجربة الاتحاد النقدي الأوروبي في مجال التنسيق بين السياستين المالية والنقدية
[The Experience of the European Monetary Union in the Coordination of Monetary and Fiscal Policies]," MPRA Paper 27764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman Horváth & Jakub Matějů, 1/01. "How Are Inflation Targets Set?," Working Papers IES 2011/01, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2011/01.
- Al-mulali, Usama & Che Sab, Che Normee, 2010. "The Impact of Oil Shocks on Qatar’s GDP," MPRA Paper 27822, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Dec 2010.
- Stefan Collignon, 2010. "Fiscal Policy Rules and the Sustainability of Public Debt in Europe," RECON Online Working Papers Series 28, RECON.
- Larch, Martin & Van den Noord, Paul & Jonung, Lars, 2010. "The stability and growth pact: lessons from the great recession," MPRA Paper 27900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claude Diebolt & Antoine Parent & Jamel Trabelsi, 2010. "Expansionary Monetary Policy Under Liquidity Trap: 2009 in Light of 1929. A Counterfactual Analysis," Working Papers 10-07, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Byron Gangnes, 2010. "The Employment Effects of Fiscal Policy: How Costly are ARRA Jobs?," Working Papers 2010-16, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Francesco Furlanetto & Martin Seneca, 2010. "Investment-specific technology shocks and consumption," Working Paper 2010/30, Norges Bank.
- James D. Hamilton & Michael T. Owyang, 2011. "The Propagation of Regional Recessions," NBER Working Papers 16657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2011001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zsolt Darvas & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2010. "The Threat of 'Currency Wars': a European Perspective," Working Papers 1006, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Claude Diebolt & Antoine Parent & Jamel Trabelsi, 2010. "Revisiting the 1929 Crisis: Was the Fed Pre-Keynesian? New Lessons from the Past," Working Papers 10-11, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Bacchetta Philippe & Benhima Kenza, 2010. "The Demand for Liquid Assets, Corporate Saving, and Global Imbalances," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 10.12, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Luca Pensieroso, 2010. "Real Business Cycle Models of the Great Depression," Working Papers 10-01, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Matthew N. Luzzetti & Lee E. Ohanian, 2010. "The General Theory of Employment, Interest, and Money After 75 Years: The Importance of Being in the Right Place at the Right Time," NBER Working Papers 16631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ellen R. McGrattan, 2010. "Capital taxation during the U.S. Great Depression," Staff Report 451, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ron Martin, 2010. "Regional Economic Resilience, Hysteresis and Recessionary Shocks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1018, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2010.
- Saroj Bhattarai & Raphael Schoenle, 2010. "Multiproduct Firms and Price-Setting: Theory and Evidence from U.S. Producer Prices," Working Papers 15, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Roger E.A. Farmer & Dmitry Plotnikov, 2010. "Does Fiscal Policy Matter? Blinder and Solow Revisited," NBER Working Papers 16644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ray C. Fair, 2011. "A World Macro Saving Fact and an Explanation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1776, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2011.
- Jorgensen, Ole Hagen, 2011. "Macroeconomic and policy implications of population aging in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5519, The World Bank.
- Eisenschmidt, Jens & Holthausen, Cornelia, 2010. "The minimum liquidity deficit and the maturity structure of central banks' open market operations: lessons from the financial crisis," Working Paper Series 1282, European Central Bank.
- Michael Kirker, 0/12. "What drives core inflation? A dynamic factor model analysis of tradable and nontradable prices," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2010/13, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Ricardo Azevedo Araujo & Joanílio Rodolpho Teixeira, 2010. "A Multi-Sector Version of the Post-Keynesian Growth Model," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia 330, Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia.
- Lenz, Rainer, 2010. "Yield Curve Analysis: Choosing the optimal maturity date of investments and financing," MPRA Paper 27781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 2010. "Fire Sales in Finance and Macroeconomics," NBER Working Papers 16642, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Fahrholz & Cezary Wójcik, 2011. "A Positive Framework to Analyze Sovereign Bail-outs within the EMU," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 15-2011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum & Brent Neiman & John Romalis, 2011. "Trade and the Global Recession," NBER Working Papers 16666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leo Krippner, 0/12. "A theoretical foundation for the Nelson and Siegel class of yield curve models, and an empirical application to U.S. yield curve dynamics," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2010/11, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.