Report NEP-LTV-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2013. "Economic Consequences of Mispredicting Utility," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 564, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Markus H. Hahn & Roger Wilkins, 2013. "Measuring Top Incomes Using Tax Record Data: A Cautionary Tale from Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n24, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Kao-Lee Liaw & Lei Xu, 2013. "Changes in Wage Distributions of Wage Earners in Canada: 2000-2005," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 451, McMaster University.
- Cortés Aguilar Alexandra & Teresa Garcia-Muñoz & Ana I. Moro Egido, 2013. "Heterogeneous Self-employment and Subjective Well-Being. Evidence from Latin America," ThE Papers 13/05, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Eichhorst, Werner & Hinte, Holger & Rinne, Ulf, 2013. "Youth Unemployment in Europe: What to Do about It?," IZA Policy Papers 65, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre, 2013. "Trust, Growth and Well-being: New Evidence and Policy Implications," IZA Discussion Papers 7464, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Addison, John T. & Teixeira, Paulino & Evers, Katalin & Bellmann, Lutz, 2013. "Indicative and Updated Estimates of the Collective Bargaining Premium in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 7474, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Ravallion, 2013. "The Idea of Antipoverty Policy," NBER Working Papers 19210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Andreoni & A. Abigail Payne & Justin Smith & David Karp, 2013. "Diversity and Donations: The Effect of Religious and Ethnic Diversity on Charitable Giving," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-11, McMaster University.
- Yosuke Furukawa & Hiroki Toyoda, 2013. "Job polarization and jobless recoveries in Japan: Evidence from 1984 to 2010," KIER Working Papers 874, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Paul Gertler & James Heckman & Rodrigo Pinto & Arianna Zanolini & Christel Vermeersch & Susan Walker & Susan M. Chang & Sally Grantham-McGregor, 2013. "Labor Market Returns to Early Childhood Stimulation: a 20-year Followup to an Experimental Intervention in Jamaica," NBER Working Papers 19185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bénédicte Apouey & Andrew E. Clark, 2013. "Winning Big But Feeling No Better? The Effect of Lottery Prizes on Physical and Mental Health," CEP Discussion Papers dp1228, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Peter Diamond, 2013. "Cyclical unemployment, structural unemployment," Working Papers 13-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Loukas Balafoutas & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Martin Kocher & Matthias Sutter, 2013. "Revealed distributional preferences: Individuals vs. teams," Working Papers 2013-17, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- David Neumark & Patrick Button, 2013. "Did Age Discrimination Protections Help Older Workers Weather the Great Recession?," NBER Working Papers 19216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2013. "Earnings and labour market volatility in Britain," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-10, Institute for Social and Economic Research.