Report NEP-LMA-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brenzel, Hanna & Gartner, Hermann & Schnabel, Claus, 2013. "Wage Posting or Wage Bargaining? Evidence from the Employers' Side," IZA Discussion Papers 7624, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- SELEZNEVA Ekaterina & VAN KERM Philippe, 2013. "Inequality-adjusted gender wage differentials in Germany," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2013-18, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Kahn, Lawrence M., 2013. "The Structure of the Permanent Job Wage Premium: Evidence from Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 7623, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yolanda F. Rebollo-Sanz & Ainara González de San Román, 2013. "Estimation of worker and firm effects with censored data," Working Papers 13.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics, revised May 2014.
- Allegretto, Sylvia & Dube, Arindrajit & Reich, Michael & Zipperer, Ben, 2013. "Credible Research Designs for Minimum Wage Studies," IZA Discussion Papers 7638, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cornelissen, Thomas & Dustmann, Christian & Schönberg, Uta, 2013. "Peer Effects in the Workplace," IZA Discussion Papers 7617, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aurora García-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Ainhoa Jaramillo-Gutiérrez, 2013. "Country Differences in Ultimatum Wage Bargaining with a Real Task: Evidence from Greece, Spain and the UK," Working Papers 2013/13, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Aysýt Tansel & Þaziye Gazioðlu, 2013. "Management-Employee Relations, Firm Size And Job Satisfaction," Working Papers 2013/5, Turkish Economic Association.
- Andrea Ichino & Guido Schwerdt & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Andrea Ichino, 2013. "Too Old to Work, Too Young to Retire?," NRN working papers 2013-09, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Guzi, Martin & de Pedraza, Pablo, 2013. "A Web Survey Analysis of the Subjective Well-being of Spanish Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 7618, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kato, Takao & Kauhanen, Antti, 2013. "Performance Pay and Enterprise Productivity: The Details Matter," ETLA Working Papers 21, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- KÃ¶llő, János, 2013. "Patterns of Integration: Low Educated People and their Jobs in Norway, Italy and Hungary," IZA Discussion Papers 7632, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emilio Congregado & Vicente Esteve & Antonio A. Golpe, 2013. "From complements to substitutes: Structural breaks in the elasticity of substitution between paidemployment and self-employment in the US," Working Papers 09/13, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.