Report NEP-LMA-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carol A. Scotese, 2012. "Wage inequality, tasks and occupations," Working Papers 1201, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Blatter, Marc & Mühlemann, Samuel & Schenker, Samuel & Wolter, Stefan C., 2012. "Hiring Costs of Skilled Workers and the Supply of Firm-Provided Training," IZA Discussion Papers 6344, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- López Bóo, Florencia & Rossi, Martín A. & Urzua, Sergio, 2012. "The Labor Market Return to an Attractive Face: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6356, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Korkeamäki, Ossi, 2011. "The Finnish payroll tax cut experiment revisited," Working Papers 22, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Klassen, Thomas R., 2012. "The Future of Contractual Mandatory Retirement in South Korea," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2012-6, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 19 Feb 2012.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Tolga Umut Kuzubas, 2012. "Wage-Productivity Gap in Turkish Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 2012/03, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Vincenzo Carrieri & Edoardo Di Porto & Leandro Elia, 2011. "Risky jobs and wage differentials An indirect test for segregation," Working Papers 144, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Dechief, Diane & Oreopoulos, Philip, 2012. "Why do some employers prefer to interview Matthew but not Samir? New evidence from Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2012-8, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 19 Feb 2012.
- Ropponen, Olli, 2011. "A Note on the Robustness of Card and Krueger (1994) and Neumark and Wascher (2000)," Working Papers 25, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Kosonen, Tuomas, 2011. "To work or not to work? The effct of child-care subsidies on the labour supply of parents," Working Papers 23, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Friebel, Guido & Lammers, Frauke, 2012. "The Firm as the Locus of Social Comparisons: Internal Labor Markets versus Up-or-Out," IZA Discussion Papers 6343, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cristini, Annalisa & Origo, Federica & Pinoli, Sara, 2012. "The Healthy Fright of Losing a Good One for a Bad One," IZA Discussion Papers 6348, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emanuela Ghignoni, 2011. "Young workersâ€Ÿ overeducation and cohort effects in â€œP.I.G.S.â€ countries versus the Netherlands: a pseudo-panel analysis," Working Papers 147, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.