Report NEP-LAW-2015-10-25This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Byung-Cheol Kim & Jin Yeub Kim, 2015. "The Economics of the Right to be Forgotten," Working Papers 15-02, NET Institute.
- Piza,Caio & Portela Souza,André, 2015. "The causal impacts of child labor law in Brazil : some preliminary findings," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7444, The World Bank.
- Rosa Ferrer, 2015. "The Effect of Lawyers' Career Concerns on Litigation," Working Papers 844, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jordi Blanes i Vidal & Tom Kirchmaier, 2015. "The Effect of Police Response Time on Crime Detection," CEP Discussion Papers dp1376, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Zelenov, Mikhail Frigrikhovish & Kirin, Anatoliy & Pobezhimova, Nelly & Tatarian, V. G. & Yusupov, Vitaly, 2015. "Administrative and legal regulation of government reforms in the Russian Federation," Published Papers 050915, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Paul O’Sullivan, 2015. "Asymmetric Doping Effects and Sanctions in Sporting Contests," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n262-15.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- MIYAGIWA, Kaz & WAN, Jiangyun(Yunyun), 2016. "Pharmaceutical Patents and Generic Entry Competition: A New View on the Hatch-Waxman Act," IIR Working Paper 15-18, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Winters, John V., 2015. "Is Economics a Good Major for Future Lawyers? Evidence from Earnings Data," IZA Discussion Papers 9416, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús & Rapoport, Hillel, 2015. "Tradable Refugee-Admission Quotas (TRAQs), the Syrian Crisis and the New European Agenda on Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 9418, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James M. Bishop, 2015. "Interacting Effects of State Cigarette Taxes on Smoking Participation," Economics Working Paper Series 1601, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Raghuram, G. & Prashanth D. Udayakumar & Richa Prajapati, 2015. "Effect of Legal Issues in Infrastructure Development: The Case of Container Terminal Bids in Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-10-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Renate Buijze & Christoph Engel & Sigrid Hemels, 2015. "Insuring Your Donation – An Experiment," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2015_16, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Jul 2016.