Report NEP-LAW-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert N. Stavins, 2007. "Environmental Economics," NBER Working Papers 13574, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard L. Revesz & Robert Stavins, 2007. "Environmental Law and Policy," NBER Working Papers 13575, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carolyn Moehling & Anne Morrison Piehl, 2007. "Immigration and Crime in Early 20th Century America," NBER Working Papers 13576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aureo de Paula & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2007. "The Informal Sector, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-035, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 17 Oct 2007.
- Oliver Gürtler & Matthias Kräkel, 2007. "Double-Sided Moral Hazard, Efficiency Wages and Litigation," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse14_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Simon Deakin & Wanjiru Njoya, 2007. "The Legal Framework of Employment Relations," Working Papers wp349, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Simon Deakin & Colm McLaughlin, 2007. "The Regulation of Women's Pay: From Individual Rights to Reflexive Law?," Working Papers wp350, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- John Buchanan & Simon Deakin, 2007. "Japan's Paradoxical Response to the new 'Global Standard' in Corporate Governance," Working Papers wp351, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Simon Deakin & Priya Lele & Mathias Siems, 2007. "The Evolution of Labour Law: Calibrating and Comparing Regulatory Regimes," Working Papers wp352, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Sonja Fagernäs, 2007. "Labour Law, Judicial Efficiency and Informal Employment in India," Working Papers wp353, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Art Durnev & Sergei Guriev, 2007. "The Resource Curse: A Corporate Transparency Channel," Working Papers w0108, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Bryan Engelhardt & Guillaume Rocheteau & Peter Rupert, 2007. "Crime and the labor market: a search model with optimal contracts," Working Papers (Old Series) 0715, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Christopher H. Wheeler, 2007. "Urban crime and labor mobility," Working Papers 2007-046, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Almeida, Rita K. & Carneiro, Pedro, 2007. "Inequality and Employment in a Dual Economy: Enforcement of Labor Regulation in Brazil," IZA Discussion Papers 3094, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kniesner, Thomas J. & Viscusi, W. Kip & Woock, Christopher & Ziliak, James P., 2007. "Pinning Down the Value of Statistical Life," IZA Discussion Papers 3107, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Catherine Tucker & Amalia Miller, 2007. "Privacy Protection and Technology Diffusion: The Case of Electronic Medical Records," Working Papers 07-16, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.