Report NEP-LAM-2009-09-05This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alan Cosme Rodrigues da Silva & Antônio Carlos Magalhães da Silva & Jaqueline Terra Moura Marins & Myrian Beatriz Eiras da Neves & Giovani Antonio Silva Brito, 2009. "The Influence of Collateral on Capital Requirements in the Brazilian Financial System: an approach through historical average and logistic regression on probability of default," Working Papers Series 187, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Marcos Souto & Benjamin M. Tabak & Francisco Vazquez, 2009. "Linking Financial and Macroeconomic Factors to Credit Risk Indicators of Brazilian Banks," Working Papers Series 189, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Timothy Goodspeed & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Li Zhang, 2009. "Public Policies and FDI Location: Differences between Developing and Developed Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0910, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Sebastián Nieto Parra & Javier Santiso, 2009. "Revisiting Political Budget Cycles in Latin America," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 281, OECD Publishing.
- Cunningham, Wendy, 2009. "Unpacking youth unemployment in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5022, The World Bank.
- Robalino, David A. & Zylberstajn, Helio, 2009. "Ex-ante methods to assess the impact of social insurance policies on labor supply with an application to Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5027, The World Bank.
- Petra E. Todd & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 2009. "Structural Estimation and Policy Evaluation in Developing Countries," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-028, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.