Report NEP-LAB-2018-09-17This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Belot, Michele & Kircher, Philipp & Muller, Paul, 2018. "How wage announcements affect job search - a field experiment," Working Papers in Economics 739, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Brenøe, Anne Ardila, 2018. "Origins of Gender Norms: Sibling Gender Composition and Women's Choice of Occupation and Partner," IZA Discussion Papers 11692, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pierre Cahuc & Francis Kramarz & Sandra Nevoux, 2018. "When Short-Time Work Works," Working papers 692, Banque de France.
- Regina T. Riphahn & Salwan Saif, 2018. "Naturalization and Labor Market Performance of Immigrants in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 980, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Drydakis, Nick, 2018. "School-Age Bullying, Workplace Bullying and Job Satisfaction: Experiences of LGB People in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 11699, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Adrien Bilal & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2018. "Location as an Asset," Opportunity and Inclusive Growth Institute Working Papers 12, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 07 Aug 2018.
- Abebe, Girum & Caria, Stefano & Fafchamps, Marcel & Falco, Paolo & Franklin, Simon & Quinn, Simon, 2018. "Anonymity or Distance? Job Search and Labour Market Exclusion in a Growing African City," CEPR Discussion Papers 13136, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enflo, Kerstin & Karlsson, Tobias & Molinder, Jakob, 2018. "The Power Resource Theory Revisited: What Explains the Decline in Industrial Conflicts in Sweden?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13130, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rodrigo Adão & Michal Kolesár & Eduardo Morales, 2018. "Shift-Share Designs: Theory and Inference," NBER Working Papers 24944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.