Report NEP-LAB-2017-02-19This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roff, Jennifer Louise, 2017. "Cleaning in the Shadow of the Law? Bargaining, Marital Investment, and the Impact of Divorce Law on Husbands' Intra-Household Work," IZA Discussion Papers 10527, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jens Mohrenweiser & Gabriele Wydra-Somaggio & Thomas Zwick, 2017. "Information Advantages of Training Employers Despite Credible Training Certificates," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0121, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Apr 2017.
- Chinhui Juhn & Kristin McCue & Holly Monti & Brooks Pierce, 2017. "Firm Performance and the Volatility of Worker Earnings," NBER Working Papers 23102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Postepska, Agnieszka & Vella, Francis, 2017. "Persistent Occupational Hierarchies among Immigrant Worker Groups in the United States Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 10514, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Adamopoulou, Effrosyni & Zizza, Roberta, 2017. "Regular versus Lump-Sum Payments in Union Contracts and Household Consumption," IZA Discussion Papers 10509, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fletcher, Jason M. & Schurer, Stefanie, 2017. "Origins of Adulthood Personality: The Role of Adverse Childhood Experiences," IZA Discussion Papers 10538, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Takuma Kunieda & Ken-ichi Hashimoto & Ryonghun Im, 2017. "Asset Bubbles, Unemployment, and a Financial Crisis," Discussion Paper Series 156, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Feb 2017.
- Kyle Herkenhoff & Gordon Phillips & Ethan Cohen-Cole, 2017. "How Credit Constraints Impact Job Finding Rates, Sorting & Aggregate Output," Working Papers 2017-012, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Benndorf, Volker & Rau, Holger A. & Sölch, Christian, 2017. "Gender differences in motivational crowding out of work perfomance," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 304, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Garnero, Andrea, 2017. "The Dog That Barks Doesn't Bite: Coverage and Compliance of Sectoral Minimum Wages in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 10511, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nishimura, Y.; Oikawa, M.;, 2017. "Effects of Informal Elderly Care on Labor Supply: Exploitation of Government Intervention on the Supply Side of Elderly Care Market," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 17/02, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Frimmel, Wolfgang & Halla, Martin & Paetzold, Jörg, 2017. "The Intergenerational Causal Effect of Tax Evasion: Evidence from the Commuter Tax Allowance in Austria," IZA Discussion Papers 10529, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Robert Jensen & Nolan H. Miller, 2017. "Keepin' 'em Down on the Farm: Migration and Strategic Investment in Children's Schooling," NBER Working Papers 23122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vough, Heather C. & Bindl, Uta K. & Parker, Sharon K., 2017. "Proactivity routines: the role of social processes in how employees self-initiate change," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68584, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.