Report NEP-LAB-2016-11-20This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francois Langot & Shaimaa Yassin, 2016. "Informality, Public Employment and Employment Protection in Developing Countries," IRENE Working Papers 16-09, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Ryuta Ray Kato, 2016. "Elderly Care, Child Care, and Labor Supply in an Aging Japan," Working Papers EMS_2016_13, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Petreski, Marjan & Mojsoska-Blazevski, Nikica & Bergolo, Marcelo, 2016. "Labor-Market Scars When Youth Unemployment Is Extremely High: Evidence from Macedonia," IZA Discussion Papers 10342, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barbara Engels & Johannes Geyer & Peter Haan, 2016. "Pension Incentives and Early Retirement," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1617, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Anna Rosso, 2016. "Skill Transferability and Immigrant-Native Wage Gaps," Development Working Papers 405, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 21 Oct 2016.
- Goerke, Laszlo, 2016. "Sick Pay Reforms and Health Status in a Unionised Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 10335, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arni, Patrick & Schiprowski, Amelie, 2016. "Strengthening Enforcement in Unemployment Insurance: A Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 10353, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Buser & Huaiping Yuan, 2016. "Do Women give up Competing more easily? Evidence from the Lab and the Dutch Math Olympiad," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-096/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marios Michaelides & Scott Davis, 2016. "From unemployment to self-employment: the role of entrepreneurship training," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 09-2016, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Sahn, David E. & Villa, Kira M., 2016. "Labor Outcomes during the Transition from Adolescence to Adulthood: The Role of Personality, Cognition, and Shocks in Madagascar," IZA Discussion Papers 10359, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Crépon, Bruno & van den Berg, Gerard J., 2016. "Active Labor Market Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 10321, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ken-ichi Hashimoto & Ryonghun Im, 2016. "Asset bubbles, labor market frictions, and R&D-based growth," Discussion Papers 1642, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Gray Kimbrough, 2016. "What Drives Gender Differences in Commuting? Evidence from the American Time Use Survey," 2016 Papers pki275, Job Market Papers.
- Bode, Eckhardt & Brunow, Stephan & Ott, Ingrid & Sorgner, Alina, 2016. "Worker personality: Another skill bias beyond education in the digital age," Kiel Working Papers 2057, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Cahuc, Pierre & Charlot, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Benghalem, Helène & Limon, Emeline, 2016. "Taxation of Temporary Jobs: Good Intentions with Bad Outcomes?," IZA Discussion Papers 10352, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Takhtamanova, Yelena F. & Sierminska, Eva, 2016. "Impact of the Great Recession on Industry Unemployment: A 1976-2011 Comparison," IZA Discussion Papers 10340, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pei, Yun & Xie, Zoe, 2016. "A Quantitative Theory of Time-Consistent Unemployment Insurance," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2016-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Stancanelli, Elena G. F., 2016. "Couples' Retirement under Individual Pension Design: A Regression Discontinuity Study for France," IZA Discussion Papers 10322, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).