Report NEP-LAB-2016-06-14This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernandez, Rodrigo & Immervoll, Herwig & Pacifico, Daniele & Thévenot, Céline, 2016. "Faces of Joblessness: Characterising Employment Barriers to Inform Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 9954, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Simon Franklin, 2016. "Location, Search Costs and Youth Unemployment: Experimental Evidence from Transport Subsidies in Addis Ababa," SERC Discussion Papers 0199, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kambayashi, Ryo & Ueno, Yuko, 2016. "Firms' Incentive Provisions: Tournament Structure and Worker Flow," RCESR Discussion Paper Series DP16-2, Research Center for Economic and Social Risks, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- David Autor & David Figlio & Krzysztof Karbownik & Jeffrey Roth & Melanie Wasserman, 2016. "Family Disadvantage and the Gender Gap in Behavioral and Educational Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 22267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susanto Basu & Christopher L. House, 2016. "Allocative and Remitted Wages: New Facts and Challenges for Keynesian Models," NBER Working Papers 22279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maya Rossin-Slater & Miriam Wüst, 2016. "Parental Responses to Child Support Obligations: Evidence from Administrative Data," NBER Working Papers 22227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tommaso Ferraresi & Andrea Roventini & Willi Semmler, 2016. "Macroeconomic Regimes, Technological Shocks and Employment Dynamics," LEM Papers Series 2016/23, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Jasmin Thomas & James Uguccioni, 2016. "Equality and Economic Security Take a Hit: The Index of Economic Well-Being for Selected OECD Countries, 1980-2014," CSLS Research Reports 2016-06, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Heidrich, Stefanie, 2016. "Essays on Intergenerational Income Mobility, Geographical Mobility, and Education," Umeå Economic Studies 932, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Ekaterina Selezneva, 2016. "Struggling for new lives: Family and fertility policies in the Soviet Union and modern Russia," Working Papers 355, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Gonzalez-Navarro, Marco & Turner, Matthew A., 2016. "Subways and urban growth: evidence from earth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66535, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tabuchi, Takatoshi & Thisse, Jacques François & Zhu, Xiwei, 2016. "Does technological progress magnify regional disparities?," IDE Discussion Papers 599, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Emin Gahramanov & Aziz Hayat & Xueli Tang, 2016. "Why Do Children Take Care of Their Elderly Parents? Are the Japanese Any Different?," NBER Working Papers 22245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daudin, Guillaume & Franck, Raphaël & Rapoport, Hillel, 2016. "The Cultural Diffusion of the Fertility Transition: Evidence from Internal Migration in 19th Century France," IZA Discussion Papers 9945, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniela Vuri, 2016. "Joint custody laws and mother's welfare: Evidence from the US," CEIS Research Paper 380, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 27 May 2016.
- Spahn, Peter, 2016. "Population growth, saving, interest rates and stagnation: Discussing the Eggertsson-Mehrotra model," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 04-2016, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.