Report NEP-LAB-2015-10-25This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bohn, Sarah & Lofstrom, Magnus & Raphael, Steven, 2015. "Do E-Verify Mandates Improve Labor Market Outcomes of Low-Skilled Native and Legal Immigrant Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 9420, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anthony Edo & Farid Toubal, 2015. "Immigration and the Gender Wage Gap," Working Papers 2015-17, CEPII research center.
- Hugo Jales, 2015. "Estimating Effects of the Minimum Wage in a Developing Country: A Density Discontinuity Design Approach," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 184, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Bartolucci, Cristian & Devicienti, Francesco & Monzón, Ignacio, 2015. "Identifying Sorting in Practice," IZA Discussion Papers 9411, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Driouchi, Ahmed, 2015. "Threats to Skills of Unemployed Qualified Labor in Arab Economies," MPRA Paper 67361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chad Sparber, 2015. "Building a Better H-1B Program," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1513, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Manuel Arellano & Richard Blundell & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2015. "Earnings and Consumption Dynamics: A Nonlinear Panel Data Framework," Working Papers wp2015_1506, CEMFI.
- Cai, Lixin, 2015. "The Dynamics of Low Pay Employment in Australia," MPRA Paper 67261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amy Guisinger & Ruben Hernandez-Murillo & Michael Owyang & Tara Sinclair, 2015. "A State-Level Analysis of Okun's Law," Working Papers 2015-17, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Simone Moriconi & Giovanni Peri, 2015. "Country-Specific Preferences and Employment Rates in Europe," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def029, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto & Velilla, Jorge, 2015. "Excess Commuting in the US: Differences between the Self-Employed and Employees," IZA Discussion Papers 9425, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- George J. Borjas & Ilpo Kauppinen & Panu Poutvaara, 2015. "Self-Selection of Emigrants: Theory and Evidence on Stochastic Dominance in Observable and Unobservable Characteristics," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1515, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Fricke, Hans & Frölich, Markus & Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael, 2015. "Endogeneity and Non-Response Bias in Treatment Evaluation: Nonparametric Identification of Causal Effects by Instruments," IZA Discussion Papers 9428, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wu, Chia-Huei & Liu, Jun & Kwong Kwan, Ho & Lee, Cynthia, 2016. "Why and when workplace ostracism inhibits organizational citizenship behaviors: an organizational identification perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64006, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Favero, Carlo A. & Galasso, Vincenzo, 2015. "Demographics and the Secular Stagnation Hypothesis in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 10887, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.