Report NEP-LAB-2014-02-21This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dorsett, Richard & Oswald, Andrew J., 2014. "Human Well-being and In-Work Benefits: A Randomized Controlled Trial," IZA Discussion Papers 7943, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 2014. "The Role of Health in Retirement," NBER Working Papers 19902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julia Jauer & Thomas Liebig & John P. Martin & Patrick Puhani, 2014. "Migration as an Adjustment Mechanism in the Crisis? A Comparison of Europe and the United States," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 155, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-069 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alessio J. G. Brown & Christian Merkl & Dennis Snower, 2014. "The Minimum Wage from a Two-Sided Perspective," Kiel Working Papers 1906, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Caliendo, Marco & Gehrsitz, Markus, 2014. "Obesity and the Labor Market: A Fresh Look at the Weight Penalty," IZA Discussion Papers 7947, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pedro S. Amaral & Murat Tasci, 2014. "The Cyclical Behavior of Equilibrium Unemployment and Vacancies Across OECD Countries," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1405, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Boll, Christina & Leppin, Julian Sebastian, 2014. "Overeducation among graduates: An overlooked facet of the gender pay gap? Evidence from East and West Germany," HWWI Research Papers 147, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Susumu Imai & Derek Stacey & Casey Warman, 2014. "From Engineer to Taxi Driver? Language Proficiency and the Occupational Skills of Immigrants," Working Papers 040, Ryerson University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2018.
- Gonul Sengul & Murat Tasci, 2014. "Unemployment Flows, Participation and the Natural Rate for Turkey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1404, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Fabrizio Mazzonna & Franco Peracchi, 2014. "Unhealthy retirement? Evidence of occupation heterogeneity," IdEP Economic Papers 1401, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-071 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fu, Shihe & Viard, Brian, 2014. "Commute Costs and Labor Supply: Evidence from a Satellite Campus," MPRA Paper 53740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francois Gourio & Leena Rudanko, 2014. "Can Intangible Capital Explain Cyclical Movements in the Labor Wedge?," NBER Working Papers 19900, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Blundell & Michael Graber & Magne Mogstad, 2014. "Labor income dynamics and the insurance from taxes, transfers and the family," IFS Working Papers W14/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Glenda Quintini & Sébastien Martin, 2014. "Same Same but Different: School-to-work Transitions in Emerging and Advanced Economies," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 154, OECD Publishing.
- Andrén, Daniela & Andrén, Thomas, 2014. "Women's and men's responses to in-work benefits: The influence of younger children," Working Papers 2014:1, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Nezih Guner & Georgi Kocharkov & Cezar Santos, 2014. "Marry Your Like: Assortative Mating and Income Inequality," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-03, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.