Report NEP-LAB-2014-02-15This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nie, Jun & Fang, Lei, 2014. "Human capital dynamics and the U.S. labor market," Research Working Paper RWP 13-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2014. "How Effects of Local Labor Demand Shocks Vary with Local Labor Market Conditions," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 14-202, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Huber, Martin, 2014. "Causal pitfalls in the decomposition of wage gaps," Economics Working Paper Series 1405, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline, 2014. "How do e-verify mandates affect unauthorized immigrant workers?," Working Papers 1403, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- David W. Johnston & Grace Lordan, 2014. "When Work Disappears: Racial Prejudice and Recession Labour Market Penalties," CEP Discussion Papers dp1257, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Cooper, Daniel, 2014. "The effect of unemployment duration on future earnings and other outcomes," Working Papers 13-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Velden R.K.W. van der & Humburg M., 2014. "Skills and the graduate recruitment process: Evidence from two discrete experiments," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Hendrik Jürges & Lars Thiel & Tabea Bucher-Koenen & Johannes Rausch & Morten Schuth & Axel Börsch-Supan, 2014. "Health, financial incentives, and early retirement: Micro-simulation evidence for Germany," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP14003, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Stefano Caria & Paolo Falco, 2014. "Do employers trust workers too little? An experimental study of trust in the labour market," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Lichter, Andreas & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2014. "Exporting and labor demand: Micro-level evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-013, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Cai, Hongbin & Wang, Miaojun & Yan, Se, 2014. "Why Do Large Firms Willingly Pay High Wages in Developing Countries?," MPRA Paper 53538, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Volker Böhm & Oliver Claas, 2014. "Wage Bargaining, Employment, and Union Power: The Right-to-Manage Approach," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 502, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.