Report NEP-LAB-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Layard, 2013. "Mental Health: The New Frontier for Labour Economics," CEP Discussion Papers dp1213, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- World Bank, 2012. "Better Jobs in Central America : The Role of Human Capital," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11924, The World Bank.
- Frank van Erp & Niels Vermeer & Daniel van Vuuren, 2013. "Non-financial determinants of retirement," CPB Discussion Paper 243, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Anita Alves Pena, 2013. "Do Minimum Wage Laws Affect People Who Are Not Covered? Evidence from Documented and Undocumented, Hourly and Piece Rate Workers in U.S. Agriculture," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 13-194, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Michael J. Boehm, 2013. "Has Job Polarization Squeezed the Middle Class? Evidence from the Allocation of Talents," CEP Discussion Papers dp1215, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Laun, Tobias & Wallenius, Johanna, 2013. "Social Insurance and Retirement: A Cross-Country Perspective," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2013:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Abigail Wozniak, 2012. "Discrimination and the Effects of Drug Testing on Black Employment," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 13-195, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Alberto Bayo-Moriones & Jose Enrique Galdon-Sanchez & Sara Martinez-de-Morentin, 2013. "The Process of Wage Adjustment: An Analysis Using Establishment- Level Data," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1306, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Seamus McGuinness & Philip J. O’Connell & Elish Kelly, 2013. "Carrots, No Stick, No Driver: The Employment Impact of Job Search Assistance in a Regime with Minimal Monitoring and Sanctions," Working Papers 201308, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Andries Brandsma & d’Artis Kancs & Damiaan Persyn, 2013. "Modelling Migration and Regional Labour Markets: An Application of the New Economic Geography Model RHOMOLO," JRC Working Papers JRC80825, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.
- L. Rachel Ngai & Barbara Petrongolo, 2013. "Gender Gaps and the Rise of the Service Economy," CEP Discussion Papers dp1204, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dimitrios Bakas & Theodore Panagiotidis & Gianluigi Pelloni, 2013. "Labor Reallocation: Panel Evidence from U.S. States," Working Paper Series 26_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Item repec:eti:dpaper:13038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:louvai:info:hdl:2078.1/118112 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael J. Boehm, 2013. "Concentration Versus Re-Matching? Evidence About the Locational Effects of Commuting Costs," CEP Discussion Papers dp1207, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gustavo Canavire Bacarreza & Harold Vasquez Ruiz, 2013. "Labour Supply Effects of Conditional Transfers: Analyzing the Dominican Republic's Solidarity," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010732, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- John Palmer & Mariola Pytlikova, 2013. "Labor Market Laws and Intra-European Migration: The Role of the State in Shaping Destination Choices," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1311, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny (Universitat de Barcelona & Institut dEconomia de Barcelona (IEB)), 2013. "The effects of unemployment benefits on migration in lagging regions," Working Papers in Economics 292, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.