Report NEP-KNM-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cappelli, Riccardo & Montobbio, Fabio, 2013. "European Integration and Knowledge Flows across European Regions," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201322, University of Turin.
- Marianne Chouteau & Marie Pierre Escudié & Joelle Forest & Céline Nguyen, 2013. "Le Dispositif " Innovation Et Société "," Post-Print halshs-00842175, HAL.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2013. "Globalization Localized Technological Change and the Knowledge Economy," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201325, University of Turin.
- Heshmati, Almas & Lenz-Cesar, Flávio, 2013. "Determinants and Policy Simulation of Firms Cooperation in Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 7487, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hitoshi Tanaka & Tatsuro Iwaisako, 2013. "Intellectual Property Rights and Foreign Direct Investment: A Welfare Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-15, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2013. "Innovation and Income Inequality," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201324, University of Turin.
- Joelle Forest & Michel Faucheux, 2013. "Rationalite Creative," Post-Print halshs-00842171, HAL.
- Ćwiklicki, Marek & Alcouffe, Alain, 2013. "The Dissemination of Management Innovations through Consultancy in the Postwar Period," MPRA Paper 48310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2013. "The Economic Complexity of Innovation as a Creative Response," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201326, University of Turin.
- Correa, Paulo & Andres, Luis & Borja-Vega, Christian, 2013. "The impact of government support on firm R&D investments : a meta-analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6532, The World Bank.
- Melchior Salgado, 2013. "La performance : une dimension fondamentale pour l'évaluation des entreprises et des organisations," Working Papers hal-00842219, HAL.