Report NEP-KNM-2008-01-12This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Woerter, 2007. "Driving Forces for Research and Development Strategies: An Empirical Analysis Based on Firm-level Panel Data," KOF Working papers 07-184, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Benchimol, Guy, 2008. "How to have results from Conversations?," MPRA Paper 6581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fábio Ferreira Batista & Antonio Carlos da R. Xavier & Luiz Carlos Mendes & Gerson Rosemberg, 2007. "Gestão do Conhecimento em Organizações Públicas de Saúde," Discussion Papers 1316, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2007. "Labor Market Policy Options of the Kurdistan Regional Government," IZA Discussion Papers 3247, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi & Pizarro, Juan, 2007. "From Export Promotion To Import Substitution; Comparative Experience of China and Mexico," MPRA Paper 6650, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Gauthier, Bernard & Wane, Waly, 2008. "Bypassing health providers : the quest for better price and quality of health care in Chad," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4462, The World Bank.
- Valle e Azevedo, João, 2008. "A Multivariate Band-Pass Filter," MPRA Paper 6555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2007. "Establishment of Science Parks in the Federal Region of Kurdistan," IZA Discussion Papers 3252, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carin van der Cruijsen & Sylvester Eijffinger, 2008. "Actual versus Perceived Transparency: The Case of the European Central Bank," DNB Working Papers 163, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.