Report NEP-IUE-2015-01-09This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beck, T.H.L. & Hoseini, M., 2014. "Informality and Access to Finance : Evidence from India," Discussion Paper 2014-052, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- H. Lehmann, 2014. "Informal employment in transition countries: empirical evidence and research challenges," Working Papers wp982, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Minas Vlassis & Stefanos Mamakis, 2014. "Undeclared Labour in Unionized Oligopoly," Working Papers 1405, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Dolado, Juan J. & Mora, Ricardo, 2014. "Dual Labour Markets and (Lack of) On-the-Job Training: PIAAC Evidence from Spain and Other EU Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 8649, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Djajic, Slobodan & Mesnard, Alice, 2014. "Guest Workers in the Underground Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 10074, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tran, Vivian, 2014. "Labour Market Matters - November 2014," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2014-54, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 27 Nov 2014.
- Nelly EL MALLAKH & Mathilde MAUREL & Biagio SPECIALE, 2014. "Women and political change: Evidence from the Egyptian revolution," Working Papers P116, FERDI.
- Dan Usher, 2014. "How High Might The Revenue-maximizing Tax Rate Be?," Working Paper 1334, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Harju, Jarkko & Matikka, Tuomas, 2014. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income and Income-shifting: What is "Real" and What is Not?," Working Papers 56, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Messan Agbaglah, 2014. "Stability in informal insurances: an approach by networks and overlapping coalitions," Cahiers de recherche 14-10, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Bold, Tessa & Dercon, Stefan, 2014. "Insurance companies of the poor," CEPR Discussion Papers 10278, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- BELLEFLAMME, Paul & PEITZ, Martin, 2014. "Digital piracy: an update," CORE Discussion Papers 2014019, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Asongu Simplice, 2014. "Software piracy and scientific publications: knowledge economy evidence from Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 14/018, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Alejandro Villagómez & Gabriel Ramírez, 2013. "Propuesta de una Pensión Universal Proporcional en México," Working papers DTE 561, CIDE, División de Economía.