Report NEP-INT-2022-01-03This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-INT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shin, Sangho, 2021. "Three essays on international trade," ISU General Staff Papers 202101010800009619, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Rosario Crinò & Gino Gancia, 2021. "International Trade with Heterogeneous Firms: Theory and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 9423, CESifo.
- Jeanne, Olivier, 2021. "Currency Wars, Trade Wars and Global Demand," Economics Working Paper Archive 66667, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Li, Minghao & Zhang, Wendong, 2021. "Trade policies have environmental implications," ISU General Staff Papers 202108120700001837, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Molina Ogeda & Emanuel Ornelas & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2021. "Labor Unions and the Electoral Consequences of Trade Liberalization," CESifo Working Paper Series 9418, CESifo.
- F. Colozza & R. Boschma & A. Morrison & C. Pietrobelli, 2021. "The importance of global value chains and regional capabilities for the economic complexity of EU-regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2139, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2021.
- Jaan Masso & Priit Vahter, 2021. "Joining And Exiting The Value Chain Of Multinationals And The Performance Of Suppliers: Evidence From Inter-Firm Transaction Data," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 136, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Rishi Goyal & Mr. Daniel Garcia-Macia, 2020. "Technological and Economic Decoupling in the Cyber Era," IMF Working Papers 2020/257, International Monetary Fund.
- Dani Rodrik, 2021. "A Primer on Trade and Inequality," NBER Working Papers 29507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ran Abramitzky & Philipp Ager & Leah Boustan & Elior Cohen & Casper Hansen, 2021. "The Effect of Immigration on Local Labor Markets: Lessons from the 1920s Border Closure," Research Working Paper RWP 21-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Sebastian Doerr & Dalia Marin & Davide Suverato & Thierry Verdier & Thierry Verdier, 2021. "Mis-Allocation within Firms: Internal Finance and International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 9426, CESifo.
- Jochmans, Koen & Verardi, Vincenzo, 2021. "Instrumental-Variable Estimation Of Exponential Regression Models With Two-Way Fixed Effects With An Application To Gravity Equations," TSE Working Papers 21-1271, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- David Adeabah & Simplice A. Asongu, 2021. "Agricultural Export, Growth and the Poor in Africa: A Meta Analysis," Working Papers 21/082, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Arjad Abbas Khosa & Yoshinori Kurokawa & Zhengfei Yu, 2021. "Impact of Trade on Industry-Level Output," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2021-003, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2021. "Poor Substitutes? Counterfactual methods in IO and Trade compared," Working Papers 2021-11, CEPII research center.
- Leone, Fabrizio, 2021. "Foreign Ownership and Robot Adoption," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 2111, CEPREMAP.
- Chen, Chen-Ti, 2021. "Environmental issues and export competitiveness in U.S. animal agriculture," ISU General Staff Papers 202101010800009480, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Isaac K. Ofori & Toyo A. M. Dossou & Simplice A. Asongu & Mark K. Armah, 2021. "Bridging Africaâ€™s Income Inequality Gap: How Relevant Is Chinaâ€™s Outward FDI to Africa?," Working Papers 21/098, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Margarita Rubio, 2021. "Macroprudential policies and Brexit: A welfare analysis," Discussion Papers 2021/04, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Abhijit Chakraborty & Tobias Reisch & Christian Diem & Stefan Thurner, 2021. "Inequality in economic shock exposures across the global firm-level supply network," Papers 2112.00415, arXiv.org.
- Jacques Fontanel, 2021. "Human security, national security and globalization," Working Papers hal-03420095, HAL.
- Cuesta, Lizeth & Ruiz, Yomara, 2021. "Efecto de la globalización sobre la desigualdad. Un estudio global para 104 países usando regresiones cuantílicas [Effect of globalization on inequality. A global study for 104 countries using quan," MPRA Paper 111022, University Library of Munich, Germany.