Report NEP-INT-2021-02-08This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-INT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amiti, Mary & Redding, Stephen & Weinstein, David E., 2020. "Who’s paying for the U.S. tariffs? A longer-term perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 108230, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bolatto, Stefano & Naghavi, Alireza & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P. & Zajc Kejzar, Katja, 2020. "Intellectual property and the organization of the global value chain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 108228, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Berthou, Antoine & Jong-Hyun Chung, John & Manova, Kalina & Sandoz Dit Bragard, Charlotte, 2020. "Trade, productivity and (mis)allocation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 108224, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yusuf Emre Akgunduz & Yusuf Kenan Bagir & Seyit Mumin Cilasun & Murat Gunay Kirdar, 2021. "Consequences of a Massive Refugee Influx on Firm Performance and Market Structure," Working Papers 2101, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Julia Grübler & Roman Stöllinger & Gabriele Tondl, 2021. "Wanted! Free Trade Agreements in the Service of Environmental and Climate Protection," wiiw Research Reports 451, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Ni, Bin & Kato, Hayato & Liu, Yang, 2021. "Does It Matter Where You Invest? The Impact of FDI on Domestic Job Creation and Destruction," MPRA Paper 105522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davin Chor & Kalina Manova & Zhihong Yu, 2020. "Growing like China: firm performance and global production line position," CEP Discussion Papers dp1715, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dai, Mian & Felbermayr, Gabriel & Kirilakha, Aleksandra & Syropoulos, Constantinos & Yalcin, Erdal & Yotov, Yoto, 2021. "Timing the Impact of Sanctions on Trade," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2021-7, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University, revised 19 Feb 2021.
- Rahul Giri & Kei-Mu Yi & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2021. "Gains from Trade: Does Sectoral Heterogeneity Matter?," Working Papers 2103, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Beerli & Jan Ruffner & Michael Siegenthaler & Giovanni Peri, 2020. "The Abolition of Immigration Restrictions and the Performance of Firms and Workers: Evidence from Switzerland," KOF Working papers 20-486, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Emanuele Ferrari & Thomas Chatzopoulos & Ignacio Perez Dominguez & Pierre Boulanger & Kirsten Boysen-Urban & Mihaly Himics & Robert M’barek, 2021. "Cumulative economic impact of trade agreements on EU agriculture: 2021 update," JRC Research Reports JRC123037, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Célestin Coquidé & José Lages & Dima Shepelyansky, 2020. "Interdependence of sectors of economic activities for world countries from the reduced Google matrix analysis of WTO data," Post-Print hal-02132487, HAL.
- Kato, Hayato & Okoshi, Hirofumi, 2021. "Economic Integration and Agglomeration of Multinational Production with Transfer Pricing," MPRA Paper 105536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hinnerk Gnutzmann & Arevik Gnutzmann-Mkrtchyan & Tobias Korn, 2021. "Consequences of FTA Withdrawal: Evidence from "Uxit"," CESifo Working Paper Series 8859, CESifo.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2021. "Welfare Implications of Solving the Distance Puzzle: Global Evidence from the Last Two Centuries," Working Papers 2101, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Pauline Lectard & Alain Piveteau, 2019. "Breaking the export deadlock. Lessons from the analysis of the Moroccan export profile [Sortir de l'impasse exportatrice. Les enseignements de l'analyse du profil des exportations marocaines]," Post-Print hal-03031002, HAL.
- Taguchi, Hiroyuki, 2021. "Participations in global value chains and service-link costs in emerging ASEAN economies," MPRA Paper 105268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Camino-Mogro, Segundo & Armijos, Mary, 2020. "The effects of COVID-19 lockdown on Foreign Direct Investment: evidence from Ecuadorian firms," MPRA Paper 104821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Maggi & Ralph Ossa, 2020. "The Political Economy of Deep Integration," NBER Working Papers 28190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Garnadt, Niklas & Grimm, Veronika & Reuter, Wolf Heinrich, 2020. "Carbon adjustment mechanisms: Empirics, design and caveats," Working Papers 11/2020, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Dutta, Sourish, 2020. "Measurement of Global Value Chain (GVC) Participation in World Development Report 2020," MPRA Paper 105222, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Jan 2021.
- Arik Levinson, 2021. "Globalization and Greenhouse Gas Emissions: Evidence from the United States," Working Papers gueconwpa~21-21-01, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Sourish Dutta, 2021. "Mechanistic Framework of Global Value Chains," Papers 2101.03358, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2021.
- Gurevich, Tamara & Herman , Peter & Toubal, Farid & Yotov, Yoto, 2021. "One Nation, One Language? Domestic Language Diversity, Trade and Welfare," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2021-8, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Assaf Razin, 2021. "Globalization and Global Crises: Rest of the World vs. Israel," NBER Working Papers 28339, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adam Levai & Riccardo Turati, 2021. "The Impact of Immigration on Workers Protection," Working Papers wpdea2102, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Mina Taniguchi & Kozo Kiyota & Sawako Maruyama, 2021. "The China Syndrome: A Cross-Country Evidence," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2021-003, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Hanming Fang & Chunmian Ge & Hanwei Huang & Hongbin Li, 2020. "Pandemics, global supply chains and local labor demand: evidence from 100 million posted jobs in China," CEP Discussion Papers dp1730, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bensusán Areous, Graciela Irma., 2020. "The Transformation of the Mexican labour regulation model and its link to North American economic integration," ILO Working Papers 995109793502676, International Labour Organization.
- Tamara Gurevitch & Peter R. Herman & Farid Toubal & Yoto Yotov, 2020. "One Nation, One Language? Domestic Language Diversity, Trade and Welfare," Working Papers 2020-15, CEPII research center.
- Pol Antràs & Stephen J. Redding & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2020. "Globalization and pandemics," CEP Discussion Papers dp1716, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Stephen J. Redding, 2020. "Trade and geography," CEP Discussion Papers dp1718, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sonno, Tommaso, 2020. "Globalization and conflicts: the good, the bad and the ugly of corporations in Africa," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 108225, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Isil Erol & Umut Unal, 2021. "Employment Effects of Immigration to Germany in the Period of Migration Policy Liberalization, 2005â€“2018," MAGKS Papers on Economics 202104, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Chen, Cheng & Steinwender, Claudia, 2020. "Import competition, heterogeneous preferences of managers and productivity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 108229, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Yufeng Mao & Bin Peng & Mervyn Silvapulle & Param Silvapulle & Yanrong Yang, 2021. "Decomposition of Bilateral Trade Flows Using a Three-Dimensional Panel Data Model," Papers 2101.06805, arXiv.org.
- Riccardo Turati, 2021. "Do you want to migrate to the United States? Migration intentions and Cultural Traits in Latin America," Working Papers wpdea2101, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Sri Kurniawati, 2020. "Do Labor and Openness Affect the Performance of the Creative Industries?," GATR Journals jber192, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2020. "Globalization and Muslims," MPRA Paper 105416, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2021.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Khalifa, Sherif, 2021. "Do Leader’s Visits Increase Trade Flows?," MPRA Paper 105577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Le Riche, Antoine & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa & Modesto, Leonor, 2021. "Intra-Industry Trade, Involuntary Unemployment and Macroeconomic Stability," IZA Discussion Papers 14047, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Arun Advani & Felix Koenig & Lorenzo Pessina & Andy Summers, 2020. "Importing inequality: immigration and the top 1 percent," CEP Discussion Papers dp1717, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Fernanda Ilheu, 2020. "The global value chains and the evolution of Chinese economic model," CEsA Working Papers 178, CEsA - Centre for African and Development Studies.
- Abban, Stanley, 2020. "Currency Union as a Panacea for ills in Africa: A New Institutional Framework and Theoretical Consideration," MPRA Paper 105459, University Library of Munich, Germany.