Report NEP-INT-2016-03-17This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andre Jungmittag & Paul J.J. Welfens, 2016. "Beyond EU-US Trade Dynamics: TTIP Effects Related to Foreign Direct Investment and Innovation," EIIW Discussion paper disbei212, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Onur A. Koska & Ngo Van Long & Frank Stähler, 2016. "Foreign Direct Investment as a Signal," ERC Working Papers 1602, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Feb 2016.
- Saadat, Zakee & Mamoon, Dawood, 2016. "Destination EU and USA: Improving Export Potential of Pakistan by Trading with India," MPRA Paper 69726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adriana Peluffo, 2016. "The Portrait of Success: Firms in International Trade," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 16-01, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Natalie Chen & Luciana Juvenal, 2016. "Quality and the Great Trade Collapse," IMF Working Papers 16/30, International Monetary Fund.
- Mini P. Thomas, 2016. "Impact of Services Trade on India’s Economic Growth and Current Account Balance: Evidence from Post-Reform Period," FIW Working Paper series 164, FIW.
- Basak Bayramoglu & Brian Copeland & Jean-François Jacques, 2016. "Trade and Fisheries Subsidies," Working Papers 2016.08, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Swarnali Ahmed & Maximiliano Appendino & Michele Ruta, 2015. "Global Value Chains and the Exchange Rate Elasticity of Exports," IMF Working Papers 15/252, International Monetary Fund.
- Miklos Szanyi, 2016. "The FDI-led development model revisited? The case of Hungary," IWE Working Papers 220, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Gino Gancia & Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto & Jaume Ventura, 2016. "Globalization and political structure," Economics Working Papers 1513, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2017.
- Gil S. Epstein & Odelia Heizler (Cohen), 2016. "Networks in the Diaspora," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1604, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Marco Grazzi & Daniele Moschella, 2016. "Small, young, and exporters: New evidence on the determinants of firm growth," LEM Papers Series 2016/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Heizler (Cohen), Odelia, 2016. "The Formation of Networks in the Diaspora," IZA Discussion Papers 9762, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rahul Anand & Roberto Perrelli & Boyang Zhang, 2016. "South Africa’s Exports Performance; Any Role for Structural Factors?," IMF Working Papers 16/24, International Monetary Fund.
- Tanaka, Kiyoyasu, 2016. "Do international flights promote FDI? : the role of face-to-face communication," IDE Discussion Papers 554, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kenji Suganuma, 2016. "Upstreamness in the Global Value Chain: Manufacturing and Services," IMES Discussion Paper Series 16-E-02, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Díaz-Bonilla, Eugenio, 2015. "Lost in translation: The fractured conversation about trade and food security:," IFPRI discussion papers 1490, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rob Vos, 2015. "Thought for Food: Strengthening Global Governance of Food Security," CDP Background Papers 029, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.