Report NEP-INT-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benkovskis , Konstantins & Wörz , Julia, 2013. "What drives the market share changes? Price versus non-price factors," BOFIT Discussion Papers 18/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Andrea ARIU, 2013. "Services versus Goods Trade: Are They the Same?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013015, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suganuma, Keiko, 2013. "A Gravity Model of Russian Trade: The Role of Foreign Direct Investment and Socio-Cultural Similarity," RRC Working Paper Series 40, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Altan Aldan & Olcay Yucel Culha, 2013. "The Role of Extensive Margin in Exports of Turkey : A Comparative Analysis," Working Papers 1332, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Fontoura, Maria P. & Crespo, Nuno, 2013. "Trade Performance of the Less Developed African Countries," MPRA Paper 49193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Alessandria & Sangeeta Pratap & Vivian Yue, 2013. "Export dynamics in large devaluations," Working Papers 13-33, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Mitchell H. Kellman & Yochanan Shachmurove, 2013. "Montenegrin Trade Specialization Index," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-045, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Thomas Sampson, 2013. "Dynamic Selection and the New Gains from Trade with Heterogeneous Firms," 2013 Meeting Papers 125, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ali, Sharafat, 2013. "Cointegration Analysis of Exports and Imports: The Case of Pakistan Economy," MPRA Paper 49295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Semih Akcomak & Henri de Groot & Stefan Groot, 2013. "The impact of trade, offshoring and multinationals on job loss and job finding," CPB Discussion Paper 252, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Selmi, Refk, 2013. "Exchange rate uncertainty and export performance: what meta-analysis reveals?," MPRA Paper 49249, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2013.
- Sen, Anindita, 2013. "Intra-Industry Trade in Dirty Goods and Environmental Policies," MPRA Paper 49167, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- di Cosmo, Valeria & Hyland, Marie, 2013. "Decomposing patterns of emission intensity in the EU and China: how much does trade matter?," Papers WP462, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Shruti Sharma, 2013. "Imported Intermediate Inputs and Workforce Composition: Evidence from India's Tariff Liberalization," Economics Program Working Papers 13-03, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Yamada, Nanae & Sui, Shuyan, 2013. "Response of local producers to agro-food port rejection : the case of Chinese vegetable exports," IDE Discussion Papers 390, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- JUDE, Cristina & LEVIEUGE, Gregory, 2013. "Growth effect of FDI in developing economies: The role of institutional quality," MPRA Paper 49321, University Library of Munich, Germany.