Report NEP-INT-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms.Amber & Khokhar, Rabbia, 2010. "Determinants and barriers to bilateral trade A study on developing economies," MPRA Paper 26179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferguson, Shon, 2010. "Technology Upgrading, Exporting and Heterogeneous Firms," Research Papers in Economics 2010:16, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Armando Silva & Óscar Afonso & Ana Paula Africano, 2010. "Which Portuguese Manufacturing Firms Learn by Exporting?," GEE Papers 0026, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Sep 2010.
- Fukunari KIMURA & Ayako OBASHI, 2010. "International Production Networks in Machinery Industries: Structure and Its Evolution," Working Papers DP-2010-09, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Item repec:eab:macroe:2323 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joan Costa-i-Font, 2010. "Regional Single Currency Effects on Bilateral Trade with the European Union," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 26, European Institute, LSE.
- Pérez García Francisco & Tortosa-Ausina Emili & Arribas Fernández Iván, 2009. "The Distance Puzzle Revisited: A New Interpretation Based on Geographic Neutrality," Working Papers 201019, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Mitsuyo ANDO, 2010. "Machinery Trade in East Asia, and the Global Financial Crisis," Working Papers DP-2010-10, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Joachim Wagner, 2010. "Exports and Firm Characteristics in German manufacturing industries," Working Paper Series in Economics 188, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Alberto Behar & Laia Cirera i Crivillé, 2010. "The impact of North-South and South-South trade agreements on bilateral trade," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-30, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Mauro Caselli, 2010. "Trade liberalisation, skill-biased technical change and wages in developing countries: a model with heterogeneous firms," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-27, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Byron Ganges & Ari Van Assche, 2010. "Global Production Networks in Electronics and Intra-Asian Trade," Working Papers 2010-04, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Cheong, David, 2010. "Methods for Ex Post Economic Evaluation of Free Trade Agreements," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 59, Asian Development Bank.
- Nuno Crespo & Isabel Proença & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2010. "The Spatial Dimension in FDI Spillovers: Evidence at the Regional Level from Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/17, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Christian Helmers & Natalia Trofimenko, 2010. "Export Subsidies in a Heterogeneous Firms Framework: Evidence from Colombia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-26, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Kym Anderson & Johanna Croser, 2010. "Novel Indicators of the Trade and Welfare Effects of Agricultural Distortions in OECD Countries," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2010-09, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.