Report NEP-INT-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prasad, Eswar & Rajan, Raghuram G., 2008. "A Pragmatic Approach to Capital Account Liberalization," IZA Discussion Papers 3475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chris Papageorgiou & Christian Henn & Theo S. Eicher, 2008. "Trade Creation and Diversion Revisited; Accounting for Model Uncertainty and Natural Trading Partner Effects," IMF Working Papers 08/66, International Monetary Fund.
- Ari Van Assche & Chang Hong & Veerle Slootmaekers, 2008. "China's International Competitiveness: Reassessing the Evidence," LICOS Discussion Papers 20508, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Giorgia Albertin, 2008. "Regionalism or Multilateralism? A+L3787 Political Economy Choice," IMF Working Papers 08/65, International Monetary Fund.
- Kristjánsdóttir, Helga, 2008. "Exports under the Flicker of the Northern Lights," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-17, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Horácio Faustino & Nuno Leitão, 2008. "Using the Gravity Equation to Explain the Portuguese Immigration-trade Link," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/12, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Roberto Alvarez & Ricardo Lopez, 2008. "Trade Liberalization and Industry Dynamics: A Difference in Difference Approach," Caepr Working Papers 2008-009, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Kazumichi, Iwasa & Kikuchi, Toru, 2008. "Indirect Network Effects and the Impact of Trade Liberalization: A Note," MPRA Paper 8662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen Fillat-Castej—n & Joseph Francois & Julia Woerz, 2008. "TRADE THROUGH FDI: investing in services," IIDE Discussion Papers 20080502, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Hans Weisfeld & Manuela Goretti, 2008. "Trade in the WAEMU; Developments and Reform Opportunities," IMF Working Papers 08/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Jikun Huang & Yu Liu & Will Martin & Scott Rozelle, 2008. "Agricultural Trade Reform and Rural Prosperity: Lessons from China," NBER Working Papers 13958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph Francois & Julia Woerz, 2008. "Nonlinear Panel Estimation Of Time-Varying Effects Of Import Quotas," IIDE Discussion Papers 20080501, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Sikdar, Shiva & Lapan, Harvey E., 2008. "Strategic Environmental Policy Under Free Trade with Transboundary Pollution," Staff General Research Papers 12931, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Özlem Onaran, 2008. "Jobless Growth in the Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Papers wp165, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2008. "Domestic Trade and Market Size in Late Eighteenth-Century France," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _069, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Bigsten, Arne & Gebreeyesus, Mulu, 2008. "Firm Productivity and Exports: Evidence from Ethiopian manufacturing," Working Papers in Economics 303, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Waldkirch, Andreas & Ofosu, Andra, 2008. "Foreign Presence, Spillovers, and Productivity: Evidence from Ghana," MPRA Paper 8577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman Studer, 2007. "India and the Great Divergence: Assessing the Efficiency of Grain Markets in Eighteenth- and Nineteenth-Century India," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _068, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.