Report NEP-INT-2006-02-26This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Trefler, 2006. "The Long and Short of the Canada-U.S. Free Trade Agreement," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 41, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Masahiro Endoh & Koichi Hamada, 2006. "On the Conditions that Preclude the Existence of the Lerner Paradox and the Metzler Paradox," Working Papers 931, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Wesley Wilson, 2006. "New Measures of Port Efficiency Using International Trade Data," NBER Working Papers 12052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Broda & Nuno Limão & David Weinstein, 2006. "Optimal Tariffs: The Evidence," NBER Working Papers 12033, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Warwick J. McKibbin & Yung Chul Park, 2006. "Transpacific Trade Imbalances: Causes and Cures," Discussion Paper Series 0601, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Clarke, Roger & Collie, David R., 2006. "Welfare in the Nash Equilibrium in Export Taxes under Bertrand Duopoly," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/16, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Chantal Dupasquier & Patrick N. Osakwe, 2006. "Trade Regimes, Liberalization and Macroeconomic Instability in Africa," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0604, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Arjan Lejour & Henk Kox & Roland de Bruijn, 2006. "The trade-induced effects of the Services Directive and the country of origin principle," CPB Document 108, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Bussolo, Maurizio & Niimi, Yoko, 2006. "Do regional trade pacts benefit the poor ? An illustration from the Dominican Republic-Central American Free Trade Agreement in Nicaragua," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3850, The World Bank.
- Marcos Chamon & Michael Kremer, 2006. "Economic Transformation, Population Growth and the Long-Run World Income Distribution," NBER Working Papers 12038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clarke, Roger & Collie, David R., 2006. "Export Taxes under Bertrand Duopoly," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/15, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Anna Maria Falzoni & Mara Grasseni, 2005. "Home Country Effects of Investing Abroad: Evidence from Quantile Regressions," KITeS Working Papers 170, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jun 2005.
- Guisan, M. Carmen, 2005. "Exchange Rates, Foreign Trade Prices and PPs in OECD Countries: An Analysis of the period 1960-2003," Economic Development 84, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Yukako Murakami, 2006. "Are Multinational Enterprises More Productive? A Test of the Selection Hypothesis," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d05-138, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2006. "Doha merchandise trade reform : what's at stake for developing countries ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3848, The World Bank.
- Roberto Hernan & Praveen Kujal, 2005. "Import Tariffs, Quality Investment And Welfare," Economics Working Papers we056116, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Horn, Henrik, 2006. "National Treatment in the GATT," Working Paper Series 657, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.