Report NEP-INO-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bravo-Ortega, Claudio & Lederman, Daniel, 2010. "Intellectual property rights, human capital and the incidence of R&D expenditures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5217, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Haskel, Jonathan & Wallis, Gavin, 2010. "Public Support for Innovation, Intangible Investment and Productivity Growth in the UK Market Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 4772, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rogge, Karoline S. & Schneider, Malte & Hoffmann, Volker H., 2010. "The innovation impact of EU emission trading: findings of company case studies in the German power sector," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S2/2010, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Jaan Masso & Tõnu Roolaht & Urmas Varblane, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment And Innovation In Central And Eastern Europe: Evidence From Estonia," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 67, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Yao, Shuntian & Gan, Lydia, 2010. "Monopoly innovation and welfare effects," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-10, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- William R. Kerr & William F. Lincoln, 2010. "The Supply Side of Innovation: H-1B Visa Reforms and US Ethnic Invention," NBER Working Papers 15768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert G. Fichman & Nigel P. Melville, 2010. "Electronic Networking Technologies, Innovation Misfit, and Plant Performance," Working Papers 10-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Sterlacchini, Alessandro, 2010. "Energy R&D in private and state-owned utilities: an analysis of the major world electric companies," MPRA Paper 20972, University Library of Munich, Germany.