Report NEP-IND-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2012. "Quality Competition and a Demand Spillover Effect: A Case of Product Differentiated Duopoly," Discussion Paper Series 89, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Jun 2012.
- L. Filippini & C. Vergari, 2012. "Product innovation in a vertically differentiated model," Working Papers wp833, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Stefano Colombo & Luigi Filippini, 2012. "Patent licensing with Bertrand competitors," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq1262, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Jolian McHardy & Michael Reynolds & Stephen Trotter, 2012. "The Stackelberg Model as a Partial Solution to the Problem of Pricing in a Network," Working Paper Series 19_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Andreas Hildenbrand, 2012. "Is a “Firm” a Firm? A Stackelberg Experiment," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201229, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Hackl, Franz & Kummer, Michael E & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Zulehner, Christine, 2012. "Market Structure and Market Performance in E-Commerce," CEPR Discussion Papers 9001, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bouchikhi, Hamid & Kimberly, John R., 2012. "Making 1+1=1. The Central Role of Identity in Merger Math," ESSEC Working Papers WP1204, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- O. Tarola & C. Vergari, 2012. "A note on acquisition of complements in a vertically differentiated market," Working Papers wp832, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Burguet, Roberto & Caminal, Ramon, 2012. "Bargaining failures and merger policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 8989, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonas BJÖRNERSTEDT & Frank VERBOVEN, 2012. "Does merger simulation Work? A “natural experiment” in the Swedish analgesics market," Working Papers Department of Economics ces12.08, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Ana Cristina Soares & João Amador, 2012. "Competition in the Portuguese Economy:An overview of classical indicators," Working Papers w201208, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Dharmasena, Senarath & Capps, Oral, Jr., 2012. "Spatial Price Competition in the Non-Alcoholic Beverage Industry in the United States," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124255, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Liu, Yizao & Shen, Shu, 2012. "Price Discrimination with Asymmetric Firms: The Case of the U.S. Carbonated Soft Drinks Market," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124619, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.