Report NEP-IFN-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Ajay Shah issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Véronique Salins, 2010. "A Case for Intermediate Exchange-Rate Regimes," Working Papers 2010-14, CEPII research center.
- Shawkat M. Hammoudeh & Yuan Yuan & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Exchange Rate and Industrial Commodity Volatility Transmissions, Asymmetries and Hedging Strategies," CARF F-Series CARF-F-218, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Hossain, Monzur, 2010. "An Analysis of Exchange Rate Regime Duration," MPRA Paper 24869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herrmann, Sabine & Mihaljek, Dubravko, 2010. "The determinants of cross-border bank flows to emerging markets: New empirical evidence on the spread of financial crises," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2010,17, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik & Matthieu Stigler, 2010. "Understanding the ADR premium under market segmentation," Working Papers id:2826, eSocialSciences.
- Oga, Takashi & Polasek, Wolfgang, 2010. "The Asia Financial Crises and Exchange Rates," Economics Series 254, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Sandro C. Andrade & Emanuel Kohlscheen, 2010. "Pessimistic Foreign Investors and Turmoil in Emerging Markets: the case of Brazil in 2002," Working Papers Series 211, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Soo Khoon Goh & Koi Nyen Wong, 2010. "Malaysiaâ€™s Outward FDI: The Effects of Host Market Size and Home Government Policy," Monash Economics Working Papers 33-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Lederman, Daniel & Mengistae, Taye & Xu, Lixin Colin, 2010. "Microeconomic consequences and macroeconomic causes of foreign direct investment in southern African economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5416, The World Bank.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2010. "On the Globalness of Emerging Multinationals: A Study of Indian MNEs," MPRA Paper 24867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ris:snbwpa:2010_014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aitor Erce & Javier Díaz-Cassou, 2010. "Creditor discrimination during sovereign debt restructurings," Working Papers 1027, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Gabriel Martinez, 2010. "Cost of Borrowing, Institutional Quality, and Capital Openness," Working Papers 1001, Ave Maria University, Department of Economics.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Yamina Tadjeddine, 2010. "The Impact of the 2007-2010 Crisis on the Geography of Finance," Working Papers 2010-16, CEPII research center.
- David Treisman, 2010. "Multiple Regime Shifts: The Influence of ASEAN Politics on Financial Integration within South-East Asia," Monash Economics Working Papers 31-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2010. "From Estimation Results to Stylized Facts: Twelve Recommendations for Empirical Research in International Activities of Heterogeneous Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 5175, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2831 is not listed on IDEAS anymore