Malaysiaâ€™s Outward FDI: The Effects of Host Market Size and Home Government Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pornpen Sodsrichai & Sakkapop Panyanukul & Nantaporn Pongpatthananon, 2011. ""Putting All Eggs in One Basket" Thailand's Under-Investment Abroad: Impact and Explanations," Working Papers 2011-06, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
More about this item
KeywordsOutward FDI; Malaysia;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2010-09-18 (International Finance)
- NEP-INT-2010-09-18 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2010-09-18 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mos:moswps:2010-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Angus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .