Report NEP-IFN-2005-03-20This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexius, Annika & Post, Erik, 2005. "Exchange Rates and Asymmetric Shocks in Small Open Economies," Working Paper Series 2005:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:1006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Niels Arne Dam & Jesper Gregers Linaa, 2005. "What Drives Business Cycles in a Small Open Economy with a Fixed Exchange Rate?," EPRU Working Paper Series 05-02, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Forssbaeck, Jens & Oxelheim, Lars, 2005. "On the Link between Exchange-Rate Regimes and Monetary-Policy Autonomy: The European Experience," Working Paper Series 637, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Sonia Pangusión, "undated". "The real picture: Industry specific exchange rates for the euro area," Working Papers 2005-05, FEDEA.
- Amalia Morales-Zumaquero & Simon Sosvilla-Rivero, "undated". "Structural Breaks in Volatility: Evidence from the OECD Real Exchange Rates," Working Papers 2004-22, FEDEA.
- Dirk Engelmann & Jan Hanousek & Ev??en Kocenda, 2004. "Instability in Exchange Rates of the World Leading Currencies: Implications of a Spatial Competition Model among Central Banks," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-686, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Neven T. Valev & John A. Carlson, 2004. "Beliefs about Exchange-Rate Stability: Survey Evidence From the Currency Board in Bulgaria," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-705, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Sharon Eicher, 2004. "What Causes Bank Asset Substitution In Kazakhstan? Explaining Currency Substitution In A Transition Economy," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-688, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Mario Cerrato, 2005. "Black Market And Official Exchange Rates:Long-Run Equilibrium And Short-Run Dynamics," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 05-04, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Oreste Napolitano & Alberto Montagnoli & Rosaria Rita Canale, 2002. "The Role And Nature Of Market Sentiment In The 1992 Erm Crisis," Public Policy Discussion Papers 02-20, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Item repec:old:wpaper:y:2004:i:18:p:1-90 is not listed on IDEAS anymore