The Role And Nature Of Market Sentiment In The 1992 Erm Crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Oreste Napolitano & Alberto Montagnoli & Rosaria Rita Canale, 2002. "The Role And Nature Of Market Sentiment In The 1992 Erm Crisis," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 02-20, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-03-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2005-03-20 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IFN-2005-03-20 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2005-03-20 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bru:bruppp:02-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .