Report NEP-IAS-2015-01-09This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boone, J., 2014. "Basic Versus Supplementary Health Insurance : Moral Hazard and Adverse Selection," Discussion Paper 2014-034, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Boone, J., 2014. "Basic versus Supplementary Health Insurance : The Role of Cost Effectiveness and Prevalence," Discussion Paper 2014-065, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bold, Tessa & Dercon, Stefan, 2014. "Insurance companies of the poor," CEPR Discussion Papers 10278, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alice Fabre & Stéphane Pallage & Christian Zimmermann, 2014. "Universal Basic Income versus Unemployment Insurance," Cahiers de recherche 1427, CIRPEE.
- Fabre, Alice & Pallage, Stéphane & Zimmermann, Christian, 2014. "Universal Basic Income versus Unemployment Insurance," IZA Discussion Papers 8667, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marielle Brunette & Stéphane Couture & Serge Garcia, 2014. "Determinants of insurance demand against forest fire risk: an empirical analysis of French private forest owners," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2014-12, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA, revised Dec 2014.
- Jensen, Nathaniel & Mude, Andrew & Barrett, Christopher, 2014. "How Basis Risk and Spatiotemporal Adverse Selection Influence Demand for Index Insurance: Evidence from Northern Kenya," MPRA Paper 60452, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pelgrin, F. & St-Amour, P., 2014. "Life cycle responses to health insurance status," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/13, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Ruiqing Miao & Hongli Feng & David A. Hennessy & Xiaodong Du, 2014. "Assessing Cost-Effectiveness of the Conservation Reserve Program and its Interaction with Crop Insurance Subsidies," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 14-wp553, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Global Facility for Disaster Reduction and Recovery, 2014. "Understanding Risk in an Evolving World : A Policy Note," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20579, The World Bank.
- Kablau, Anke & Weiß, Matthias, 2014. "How is the low-interest-rate environment affecting the solvency of German life insurers?," Discussion Papers 27/2014e, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Messan Agbaglah, 2014. "Stability in informal insurances: an approach by networks and overlapping coalitions," Cahiers de recherche 14-10, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Debebe, Z.Y. & Mebratie, A.D. & Sparrow, R.A. & Dekker, M. & Alemu, G. & Bedi, A.S., 2014. "Impact of Ethiopia’s Community Based Health Insurance on household economic welfare," ISS Working Papers - General Series 51734, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Amaral-Garcia, S. & Bertoli, P. & Grembi, V., 2014. "Does Experience Rating Improve Obstetric Practices? Evidence From Geographical Discontinuities," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/23, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2014. "Means-tested long term care and family transfers," CORE Discussion Papers 2014011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mark Duggan & Amanda Starc & Boris Vabson, 2014. "Who Benefits when the Government Pays More? Pass-Through in the Medicare Advantage Program," Discussion Papers 14-004, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Ager, Philipp & Ciccone, Antonio, 2014. "Rainfall Risk and Religious Membership in the Late Nineteenth-Century United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 10079, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stanislawa Golinowska & Agnieszka Sowa & Ewa Kocot, 2014. "Impact of aging on curative health care workforce. Country Report Poland," CASE Network Reports 0118, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.