Report NEP-IAS-2015-01-03This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boone, Jan, 2014. "Basic versus supplementary health insurance: moral hazard and adverse selection," CEPR Discussion Papers 10199, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michelacci, Claudio & Ruffo, Hernán, 2014. "Optimal Life Cycle Unemployment Insurance," CEPR Discussion Papers 10167, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wuppermann, A.C., 2014. "Private information in life insurance, annuity and health insurance markets," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/15, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Duflo, Esther & Hornbeck, Richard, 2014. "(Measured) Profit is Not Welfare: Evidence from an Experiment on Bundling Microcredit and Insurance," CEPR Discussion Papers 10146, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yogo, Motohiro & Koijen, Ralph S.J., 2014. "Shadow Insurance," Staff Report 505, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lee M. Lockwood, 2014. "Incidental Bequests and the Choice to Self-Insure Late-Life Risks," NBER Working Papers 20745, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alice Fabre & Stéphane Pallage & Christian Zimmermann, 2014. "Universal Basic Income versus Unemployment Insurance," Working Paper series 26_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Helene Jorgensen & Dean Baker, 2014. "The Affordable Care Act: A Family-Friendly Policy," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2014-13, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Zoran Simonović, Vesna Simić, Janko Todorov, 2014. "The Health, Pension And Disability Insurance Farmers In Serbia," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2014-01, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- Norma Coe & Gopi Shah Goda, 2014. "How Much Does Access to Health Insurance Influence the Timing of Retirement?," Discussion Papers 14-007, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Erhan Bayraktar & David Promislow & Virginia Young, 2014. "Purchasing Term Life Insurance to Reach a Bequest Goal while Consuming," Papers 1412.2262, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.
- Matthew J. Hill & Nicole Maestas & Kathleen J. Mullen, 2014. "Source of health insurance coverage and employment survival among newly disabled workers: Evidence from the health and retirement study," Economics Working Papers 1451, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Catia Batista & Janis Umblijs, 2014. "Do migrants send remittances as a way of self-insurance?," FEUNL Working Paper Series novaf:wp1402, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Tianyan Hu & Sandra L. Decker & Shin-Yi Chou, 2014. "The Impact of Health Insurance Expansion on Physician Treatment Choice: Medicare Part D and Physician Prescribing," NBER Working Papers 20708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.