Report NEP-HRM-2016-03-06This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Feng, Xunan & Johansson, Anders C., 2015. "Underpaid and Corrupt Executives in China's State Sector," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2015-37, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute, revised 03 Jul 2015.
- Lucifora, Claudio & Vigani, Daria, 2016. "What If Your Boss Is a Woman? Work Organization, Work-Life Balance and Gender Discrimination at the Workplace," IZA Discussion Papers 9737, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Philippis, Marta De, 2015. "Multitask agents and incentives: the case of teachingand research for university professors," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65007, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jed Armstrong & Miles Parker, 2016. "How wages are set: evidence from a large survey of firms," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2016/03, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Humpert, Stephan, 2016. "What Workers want: Job Satisfaction in the U.S," MPRA Paper 68772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lundin, Martin & Nordström Skans, Oskar & Zetterberg, Pär, 2016. "Leadership experiences, labor market entry, and early career trajectories," Working Paper Series 2016:2, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Audra J. Bowlus & Hiroaki Mori & Chris Robinson, 2016. "Ageing and the Skill Portfolio: Evidence from Job Based Skill Measures," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20161, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Jenny C. Aker and Christopher Ksoll, 2015. "Call Me Educated: Evidence from a Mobile Monitoring Experiment in Niger - Working Paper 406," Working Papers 406, Center for Global Development.
- Alger, Ingela & Juarez, Laura & Juarez-Torres, Miriam & Miquel-Florensa, Josepa, 2016. "Do informal transfers induce lower efforts? Evidence from lab-in-the-field experiments in rural Mexico," IAST Working Papers 16-34, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST), revised Sep 2018.
- Michela, Cella & Federico, Etro, 2016. "Contract Competition between Hierarchies, Managerial Compensation and Imperfectly Correlated Shocks," Working Papers 328, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 07 Feb 2016.
- DeLancey, Rebecca Mbuh, 2015. "Human Resource Management Issues at a Rising Entrepreneurial Company in Cameroon: Employees' Perspective," MPRA Paper 68835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre Koning & Jan-Maarten van Sonsbeek, 2016. "Making Disability Work? The Effect of Financial Incentives on Partially Disabled Workers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-001/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francesco Devicienti & Paolo Naticchioni & Andrea Ricci, 2015. "How Do Demand Volatility And Unions Affect Temporary Employment? A Firm-Level Approach," Working Papers 0415, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2015.
- Marcus Noland & Tyler Moran & Barbara Kotschwar, 2016. "Is Gender Diversity Profitable? Evidence from a Global Survey," Working Paper Series WP16-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Nagar, Neerav & Sen, Kaustav, 2016. "Earnings Management Strategies during Financial Distress," IIMA Working Papers WP2016-02-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.