Report NEP-HRM-2015-04-19This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maggian, Valeria & Montinari, Natalia & Nicolò, Antonio, 2015. "Backscratching in Hierarchical Organizations," Working Papers 2015:10, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Gervas Huxley & Mike Peacey, 2014. "A Simple Model of Learning Styles," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 14/322, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Wade Nelson, Owen Wade Nelson Jr, 2013. "The Impact of Working while Enrolled in College on Wages," MPRA Paper 63532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Marsden, 2015. "The Future of the German Industrial Relations Model," CEP Discussion Papers dp1344, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Valeria Gattai, 2015. "Foreign exposure and heterogeneous performance of Italian firms: A survey of the empirical literature (1992-2014)," Working Papers 300, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2015.
- Mellander, Erik, 2014. "Transparency of human resource policy," Working Paper Series 2014:24, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- David C. Stapleton & David R. Mann & Jae Song, 2015. "Firm-Level Early Intervention Incentives: Which Recent Employers of Disability Program Entrants Would Pay More?," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 6fc24b1b1f0444959c0317f12, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Item repec:tin:wpaper:150031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nikiforakis, Nikos & Oechssler, Jörg & Shah, Anwar, 2015. "Managerial bonuses, subordinates’ disobedience, and coercion," Working Papers 0589, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Balasubramanian, Bala N. & Barua, Samir K. & Karthik, D., 2015. "Influence of Board Diversity and Characteristics on CEO Compensation: Contingent Effects of Concentrated Ownership," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-03-37, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Shah, Syed Tanveer Hussain & Jamil, Raja Ahmed & Shah, Tazeem Ali & Kazmi, Zain, 2014. "International Human Resource Management: A Review from Pakistani Perspective," MPRA Paper 63513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Annalisa Fabretti & Tommy Gärling & Stefano Herzel & Martin Holmen, 2015. "Convex Incentives in Financial Markets: an Agent-Based Analysis," CEIS Research Paper 337, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Apr 2015.
- Fátima Gomes & Teresa Proença, 2015. "Nurses’ Motivation and Satisfaction at Work: an exploratory study at the Centro Hospitalar S. João," FEP Working Papers 558, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Chandwani, Rajesh & Sharma, Dheeraj, 2015. "Managing Emotions: Emotional Labor or Emotional Enrichment," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-03-42, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Carlo Alberto Biscardo & Alessandro Bucciol & Paolo Pertile, 2015. "Who should monitor job sick leave?," Working Papers 18/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.