Report NEP-HRM-2014-12-03This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hentschel, Sandra & Muehlheusser, Gerd & Sliwka, Dirk, 2014. "The Contribution of Managers to Organizational Success: Evidence from German Soccer," IZA Discussion Papers 8560, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Czibor, Eszter & Onderstal, Sander & Sloof, Randolph & van Praag, Mirjam C., 2014. "Does Relative Grading Help Male Students? Evidence from a Field Experiment in the Classroom," IZA Discussion Papers 8429, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dostie, Benoit, 2014. "Innovation, Productivity, and Training," IZA Discussion Papers 8506, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chaparro, Juan & Lora, Eduardo, 2014. "The Economic Payoff of Creating Good Job Conditions: Theory and Evidence from Latin America," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169810, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bannier, Christina E. & Feess, Eberhard & Packham, Natalie, 2014. "Incentive schemes, private information and the double-edged role of competition for agents," CFS Working Paper Series 475, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Felipe Balmaceda & Santiago Balseiro & Jose Correa & Nicolas Stier-Moses, 2014. "Bounds on the Welfare Loss of Moral Hazard with Limited Liability," Working Papers 55, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2014. "Workplace health promotion and labour market performance of employees," Working papers 2014/06, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Richey, Jeremiah & Rosburg, Alicia, 2014. "Human capital and trends in the transmission of economic status across generations in the U.S," MPRA Paper 60113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soares, Rodrigo R., 2014. "Gary Becker's Contributions in Health Economics," IZA Discussion Papers 8586, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nathan, Max, 2014. "Top Team Diversity and Business Performance: Latent Class Analysis for Firms and Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 8462, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bampasidou, Maria, 2014. "Women, Family and Training: Is it too late for learning?," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169976, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Frédéric DOCQUIER & Joël MACHADO, 2014. "Global competition for attracting talents and the world economy," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2014020, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Hetschko, Clemens, 2014. "On the misery of losing self-employment," Discussion Papers 2014/26, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.