Report NEP-HRM-2014-06-28This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Zabojnik, 2014. "Stock-based Compensation Plans And Employee Incentives," Working Paper 1325, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Lott, Yvonne, 2014. "Working time autonomy and time adequacy: What if performance is all that counts?," WSI Working Papers 188, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Sepe, Simone M. & Whitehead, Charles K., 2014. "Paying for risk: Bankers, compensation, and competition," CFS Working Paper Series 459, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Manuel Hidalgo-Pérez & Walter García-Fontes, 2014. "Estimating Human Capital Externalities: The Case of the Spanish Provinces, 1995-2010," Working Papers 14.06, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Merlino L.P. & Parrotta P. & Pozzoli D., 2014. "Gender differences in sorting," Research Memorandum 022, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Guerrazzi, Marco, 2014. "Workforce ageing and the training propensity of Italian firms: cross-sectional evidence from the INDACO survey," MPRA Paper 56826, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uri Gneezy & Andreas Leibbrandt & John A. List, 2014. "Ode to the sea: Workplace Organizations and Norms of Cooperation," NBER Working Papers 20234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hideo Owan & Shingo Takahashi & Tsuyoshi Tsuru & Katsuhito Uehara, 2014. "Finding good managers: an econometric case study of a large Japanese auto dealership," Working Papers EMS_2014_08, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Fraser, Rob & Hussein, Mohamud, 2014. "Incentive payments, food safety and moral hazard in the supply chain," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 170525, Agricultural Economics Society.