Report NEP-HRM-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prat, Julien, 2014. "Dynamic Contracts and Learning by Doing," IZA Discussion Papers 7961, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Janssen, Simon & Tuor Sartore, Simone N. & Backes-Gellner, Uschi, 2014. "Social Attitudes on Gender Equality and Firms' Discriminatory Pay-Setting," IZA Discussion Papers 7959, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Katharina M. Eckartz, 2014. "Task enjoyment and opportunity costs in the lab - the effect of financial incentives on performance in real effort tasks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-005, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:bri:cmpowp:13/316 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicholas Bloom & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lucia Foster & Ron Jarmin & Megha Patnaik & Itay Saporta-Eksten & John Van Reenen, 2014. "IT and Management in America," CEP Discussion Papers dp1258, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:8037 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Halla, Martin & Zweimüller, Martina, 2014. "Parental Response to Early Human Capital Shocks: Evidence from the Chernobyl Accident," IZA Discussion Papers 7968, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hoogveld, Nicky & Zubanov, Nick, 2014. "The Power of (No) Recognition: Experimental Evidence from the University Classroom," IZA Discussion Papers 7953, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Philip Brookins & Adriana Lucas & Dmitry Ryvkin, 2014. "Reducing within-group overconfidence through group identity and between-group confidence judgments," Working Papers wp2014_02_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University, revised Feb 2014.
- Hugh Macartney, 2014. "The Dynamic Effects of Educational Accountability," NBER Working Papers 19915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muravyev, Alexander & Talavera, Oleksandr & Weir, Charlie, 2014. "Performance Effects of Appointing Other Firms' Executive Directors to Corporate Boards: An Analysis of UK Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 7962, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ketel, Nadine & Linde, Jona & Oosterbeek, Hessel & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2014. "Tuition Fees as a Commitment Device," IZA Discussion Papers 7951, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:bri:cmpowp:13/319 is not listed on IDEAS anymore