Report NEP-HRM-2013-10-02This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shawn Cole & Martin Kanz & Leora Klapper, 2013. "Incentivizing Calculated Risk-Taking: Evidence from an Experiment with Commercial Bank Loan Officers," NBER Working Papers 19472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sarah Brown & Jolian McHardy & Karl Taylor, 2013. "Employee Trust and Workplace Performance," Working Papers 2013012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Guido Bünstorf & Christoph Engel & Sven Fischer & Werner Güth, 2013. "Win Shift Lose Stay - An Experimental Test of Non-Compete Clauses," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-038, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Kato, Takao & Kauhanen, Antti & Salmi, Julia, 2013. "Empirical Evidence on the Dynamics of Incentive Plans," ETLA Working Papers 20, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Maury Gittleman, & Brooks Pierce,, 2013. "Pay for Performance and Compensation Inequality: Evidence from the ECEC," Working Papers 465, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Frederik Toscani, 2013. "Why High Human Capital Makes Good Revolutionaries: The Role of the Middle Classes in Democratisation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1332, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Duncan Gilchrist & Michael Luca & Deepak Malhotra, 2013. "When 3+1 > 4: Gift Structure and Reciprocity in the Field," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-030, Harvard Business School, revised Apr 2015.
- Kauhanen, Antti & Salmi, Julia & Torkki, Paulus, 2013. "Performance Measurement in Healthcare Incentive Plans," ETLA Working Papers 18, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Smith, Nina, 2013. "Female-Led Firms: Performance and Risk Attitudes," IZA Discussion Papers 7613, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Morgan Kelly & Joel Mokyr & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2013. "Precocious Albion: a new interpretation of the British industrial revolution," Working Papers 201311, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Lucia Rizzica, 2013. "Home or away? Gender differences in the effects of an expansion of tertiary education supply," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 181, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Altmann, Steffen & Falk, Armin & Grunewald, Andreas, 2013. "Incentives and Information as Driving Forces of Default Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 7610, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kato, Takao & Kauhanen, Antti & Kujansuu, Essi, 2013. "The Performance Effects of Individual and Group Incentives: A Case Study," ETLA Working Papers 19, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Macchiavello, Rocco, 2013. "Financing Experimentation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1025, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Marcella Veronesi, 2013. "Preferences for Social Inclusion: Empirical Evidence from Juvenile Rehabilitation in Italy," Working Papers 18/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:gemwpa:hal-00864324 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kohei Daido & Ken Tabata, 2013. "Social Norms on Working Hours, Work-Life Balance, and Fertility Choice," Discussion Paper Series 108, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Sep 2013.
- Theresia Gunawan & Jojo Jacob & Geert Duysters, 2013. "Entrepreneurial Orientation and Network Ties: Innovative Performance of SMEs in an Emerging-Economy Manufacturing Cluster," Working Papers 2013/28, Maastricht School of Management.