Report NEP-HRM-2012-05-15This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicola Gennaioli & Rafael Laporta & Florencio López-de-Silanes & Andrei Schleifer, 2011. "Human Capital and Regional Development," Working Papers 581, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Oriana Bandiera & Luigi Guiso & Andrea Prat & Raffaella Sadun, 2012. "Matching Firms, Managers, and Incentives," CEP Discussion Papers dp1144, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Viral Acharya & Marco Pagano & Paolo Volpin, 2012. "Seeking Alpha: Excess Risk Taking and Competition for Managerial Talent," CSEF Working Papers 312, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 07 May 2016.
- Item repec:bdi:workqs:qse_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leonid V. Azarnert?, 2011. "Guest-Worker Migration, Human Capital and Fertility," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_031, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Simone Schüller, 2012. "Parental Ethnic Identity and Educational Attainment of Second-Generation Immigrants," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 443, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo & Nicolés Porteiro, 2011. "Optimal Coexistence of Long-Term and Short-Term Contracts in Labor Markets," Working Papers 557, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Uri Gneezy & Pedro Rey-Biel, . "On the Relative Efficiency of Performance Pay and Social Incentives," Working Papers 585, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Oriana Bandiera & Luigi Guiso & Andrea Prat & Raffaella Sadun, 2012. "What Do CEOs Do?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1145, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hugh Macartney, 2012. "The Dynamic Effects of Educational Accountability," Working Papers 12-09, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Ghazala Azmat & Rosa Ferrer, 2015. "Gender Gaps in Performance: Evidence from Young Lawyers," Working Papers 604, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Marco LiCalzi & Lucia Milone, 2012. "Talent management in triadic organizational architectures," Working Papers 4, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Gino Gancia, 2012. "Growth, Selection and Appropriate Contracts," Working Papers 566, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.