Report NEP-HRM-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Pfeifer & Simon Janssen & Philip Yang & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2011. "Effects of Training on Employee Suggestions and Promotions in an Internal Labor Market," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0061, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Bartling, Björn & Fehr, Ernst & Schunk, Daniel, 2011. "Health Effects on Children's Willingness to Compete," IZA Discussion Papers 5740, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & Reuß, Karsten, 2011. "Human capital investment strategies in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-033, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Mano, Yukichi, 2011. "An investigation into the positive effect of an educated wife on her husband’s earnings: the case of Japan in the period between 2000 and 2003," MPRA Paper 31097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oded Galor, 2011. "Inequality, Human Capital Formation and the Process of Development," NBER Working Papers 17058, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enzo Valentini, 2011. "Giving Voice to Employees and Spreading Information within the Firm: the Manner Matters," Working Papers 36-2011, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised May 2011.
- Perraudin, Corinne & Petit, Héloïse & Rebérioux, Antoine, 2011. "Worker information and firm disclosure: Analysis of French workplace data," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1105, CEPREMAP.
- Mosthaf, Alexander, 2011. "Low-wage jobs - stepping stones or just bad signals?," IAB Discussion Paper 201111, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Kube, Sebastian & Maréchal, Michel André & Puppe, Clemens, 2011. "The currency of reciprocity - gift-exchange in the workplace," Working Paper Series in Economics 25, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Barankay, Iwan & Rasul, Imran, 2011. "Field Experiments with Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 5723, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Juliane Scheffel, 2011. "Compensation of Unusual Working Schedules," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-026, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Abeler, Johannes & Altmann, Steffen & Goerg, Sebastian J. & Kube, Sebastian & Wibral, Matthias, 2011. "Equity and Efficiency in Multi-Worker Firms: Insights from Experimental Economics," IZA Discussion Papers 5727, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- David Howell, Bert M. Azizoglu, 2011. "Unemployment Benefits and Work Incentives: The U.S. Labor Market in the Great Recession," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2011-7, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos & Ori Haimanko, 2011. "Prizes versus Wages with Envy and Pride," Working Papers 1101, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A. & Grimani, Aikaterini, 2011. "The relationship between absence from work and job satisfaction: Greece and UK comparisons," MPRA Paper 30990, University Library of Munich, Germany.